[Auctions] - Discuss

OwlGaming.png

Rule Discussion

Subject:

Auctions

I want to...:

Discuss

Elaboration:

I think it would be a good idea that for every auction the buyout price is 50% more than what the vehicle was bought for, and the starting bid is 50% less than what the vehicle was bought for, i feel like this would be a good rule as then there would be less auction whores who overprice things and people that comment on them trying to be a smart ass

• Sad 1

Take into mind that people like to sentimentally value their possessions, most likely because they're not desperately trying to get rid of them but if they can gain significant profit from it then they're going to part ways with them and there is nothing wrong with that as long as you don't bid or buy it out if you can't afford it.

• Like 1

So you saying if I put my motorbike on auction which costs 500 bucks , need to put a -500 starting bid? Or maybe 1 dollar starting bid? Sellers do what they want , it’s their property and their thinking .

• Like 1

I'm going to assume this is a bad attempt at trying to get people to use the word;

de·pre·ci·a·tion

- a reduction in the value of an asset with the passage of time, due in particular to wear and tear.

Remember folks; things are priced the way they are because the majority don't understand the market. To quote them; "This is a game".

• Like 1

In real life, believe it or not we have something called depreciation and appreciation. Most items, depreciate especially vehicles but within a confined space/economy like Owl, that doesn't happen because people don't want to lose money. Unlike property, which appreciates(most of the time) no one really understands it. It's sad, but happens and we've all done it.

Moral in life:

1KbBfGnMYxs=&ora=1,aFBCTXdkRmpGL2lvQUFBP

Edited by OhhPixelz
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, OhhPixelz said:

In real life, believe it or not we have something called depreciation and appreciation. Most items, depreciate especially vehicles but within a confined space/economy like Owl, that doesn't happen because people don't want to lose money. Unlike property, which appreciates(most of the time) no one really understands it. It's sad, but happens and we've all done it.

Moral in life:

1KbBfGnMYxs=&ora=1,aFBCTXdkRmpGL2lvQUFBP

this is what i was trying to get across, thank you bby

• Like 1