Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kentwolf

1989 Nissan Skyline Silhouette

Recommended Posts

OwlGaming.png

Los Santos Auction House - Vehicle
https://assets.shannons.com.au/Q71IL0J8BD36H195/ZB86YBLUFAB22310/82a3kpjna0nddpso-55k6rwht3jxregm8/jpg/585x438x1/vehicle/1989-nissan-skyline-silhouette-r31.jpg

 

Year: 1989

Make: Nissan
Model: Skyline Silhouette
VIN: ****
Mileage: 243456

Description:
Selling this beautiful Skyline because I don't have space for it anymore sadly it has to go it's in good condition

 

Images

https://imgur.com/a/PSACG

 

Starting Bid: 35.000
Minimum Increase: 1500
Buyout 70.000


Auction ends: 01/10/2017
Contact Information: Will be given to the winner


 

Edited by kentgame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Nakamura said:

Name: Lyfe

Comment: Is that mileage in Kilometers or Miles? Also, what's so special about this one? 

 

(( @kentgame))

Name Auctioner

 

Comment Well I haven't seen any r31 four doors in Los Santos yet also will check the mileage tomorrow. and it's in miles if you need more information just ask

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, YouriXx said:

Name: Sigbee

Comment: Do you know that the vehicle costs from $300 to $2,000 max? What's the reason for the high starting bid?

because dmv charges you 5k more and

PROFIT LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/09/2017 at 2:26 PM, kentgame said:
 
 

 

Starting Bid: 40.000
Minimum Increase: 1500
Buyout 70.00


 

I sold a 2000 Porsche Boxter for 17k and you wish to sell this for atleast 40k? God bless man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Mr.Hikatori.

Comment: I know you probably spent alot on buying this vehicle but in all due respect it's not worth more than eight grand. I know you may not accept this but heck, I'll offer half of your starting bid for it right now.

 

(( @kentgame))

Edited by Zoss
Tagging the auctioneer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Naderr said:

I sold a 2000 Porsche Boxter for 17k and you wish to sell this for atleast 40k? God bless man!

That was only because I was willing to give you more than the agreed price for it, because I thought it was unfair to you to pay such a low price for it. Would otherwise have just taken the 12 grand.

 

Not complaining tho :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/28/2017 at 8:59 PM, Zoss said:

Name: Mr.Hikatori.

Comment: I know you probably spent alot on buying this vehicle but in all due respect it's not worth more than eight grand. I know you may not accept this but heck, I'll offer half of your starting bid for it right now.

 

(( @kentgame))

take it :P

***Starting Bid Lowered to 35.000***

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kentgame said:

take it :P

***Starting Bid Lowered to 35.000***

Name: Mr.Hikatori

Comment: So wait, you're accepting the fact that I'm offering half of your starting bid or no cause you said take it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Zoss said:

Name: Mr.Hikatori

Comment: So wait, you're accepting the fact that I'm offering half of your starting bid or no cause you said take it.

Name Auctioner

 

Comment Well i lowered the starting bid because i need it gone by now..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kentgame said:

Name Auctioner

 

Comment Well i lowered the starting bid because i need it gone by now..

Name: Mr. Hikatori

Comment: I understand that you want it out of your hands but the most I'm willing to pay is $20,000.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and follow our Guidelines.