Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jiggee

Guap Squad

2i1lb48.png

Brief introduction of how the squad was thought of and their motive.

Guap Squad, thought of by a young teenager by the name of Tayquan Kennedy while sitting in a jail cell for his first time is a small group of African American teenagers who do petty illegal crimes such as breaking into homes, "car hopping" (The act of hopping inside of un-locked vehicles and taking valuable items), selling a small range of illegal narcotics and occasionally robbing people around the projects they live in order to gain money for personal wants and needs. 

The life of Tayquan Kennedy (2001 -       ) 

Early Life

Tayquan Kennedy a young African American male who was in born in Los Santos and raised on Grove Street by his father and mother grew up watching his brother and other residents of the Grove Street Neighborhood sell drugs, fight, shoot at each other and rob people to make a living within the ghetto environment. In a way, Tayquan was scared to live in the neighorhood at a young age as he seen his brother get arrested constantly for having drugs, carrying illegal firearms or getting busted for crimes that he had comitted while trying to gain money. Even though this scared him he always looked up to his brother because he was the one bringing food to the table and keeping a roof over his head.

Early 2012

A cloudy, snowy day in Los Santos and Tayquan had just been getting off the bus that brought him home from school. He runs inside the house to see his mother with her head in her hands, crying while looking down at a picture of his father. She begins to explain that Tayquan's father had been shot in the chest and that they needed to go to the hospital in order to see him, and that the doctors said that it was a ninety-five percent chance he wasn't going to make it. The two made their way up to the hospital and hurried up to the room, about ten minutes later Tayquan's father took his last breaths and passed away. This left Tayquan in shock and made Tayquan paranoid about possibly losing his own life while living in the hood. 

Late 2013

Tayquan's brother is arrested for a murder that happened in the sewers behind Grove Street and Tayquan begins to feel like he has to be the person to step up and help bring money into the family. He begins to break into vehicles and steal valuables in order to sell them to the local pawn shops, with this money he buys food, clothing and helps his mother pay the rent and bills. After doing this for a while he saves up enough money to buy a half ounce of weed from one of the local drug dealers, after getting this he tries using the skills he watched his brother use to sell the drugs to the streets, this doesn't work out for him so well and he ends up messing his money up by not being able to sell the weed. After failing he gives up and resorts back to the petty robberies he had been doing before. 

Mid 2017

Tayquan runs away from home after a huge argument between him and his mother, he took the keys from the counter top in the kitchen and took off with her vehicle without warning during the middle of the night. He finds a place to stay and ducks the car off so it can't be seen by the public eye. After waking up he rolls around the city and plots on possible cars that he could break into, after getting back from doing this he finds a bottle of liquor in the abandoned building and begins to experiment, drinking from it every so often. Finishing off the already 3/4th's empty bottle he decides to hop inside of his mothers vehicle and ride around to listen to music, he ends up feeling the effects of the alcohol way more than what he thought and wrecks his moms car into a street lamp. A by-stander called the police and EMT's to come out and evaluate him, he was then taken to the hospital to be treated. The doctor treating him found alcohol in his blood and realized that Tayquan was also on a missing persons report. After this Tayquan's mom was deemed unfit to take care of him and he was put into Child Protection Services. After being in CPS for about a week a couple, who Tayquan had recently talked to after being out when he was given a curfew came in and decided to adopt Tayquan into their family. They moved out to Jefferson near the projects which is where Tayquan began to figure out more ways of getting illegal money. About a month later after Tayquan was adopted he began to jump into the street life quickly by selling weed and robbing other people of the community. 

Late August, 2017

Tayquan and a few friends had been hanging out that day, selling weed and going back to the plug to get more constantly throughout the day, it was all going good. Later that afternoon Tayquan left the hood to go to a bar which was owned by a few friends from the other side of town. After getting his weed and hanging out for a bit Tayquan receives a few texts from "JJ", a friend that had been helping sell weed throughout the day. He began to explain their was beef between him and another friend after an argument broke out between the two. Tayquan gathers the two in liverpool in order for them to fight it out then squash the beef, the other "friend", Nate,  didn't want to fight JJ, this started conflict between Tayquan and him. JJ left from Liverpool after the argument and Tay and Nate were left alone. The two began to argue and Tayquan punched Nate in the jaw, knocking him onto the ground. After Nate stood up he removed a pistol and began to threaten Tayquan, after doing so Nate shot Tayquan in the leg and left him to the lay there as he hurried away from the scene.

September 22nd, 2017

Tayquan had a aquired a nine millimeter handgun from a friend a few weeks earlier and decided to head off into an alley way to shoot it and sharpen up his aim. After setting up the water bottles he had brought with him he stood back and began to fire rounds off towards them, a local citizen called the police and Tayquan had to run from them in order to get away. After getting away he put the gun away and out of his own ignorance went up to the police station to get his vehicle which was seized after the incident. Police apprehended him and took him to jail for his first time which is where he plead guilty on the charges of evading a police officer and resisting arrest considering there was no evidence against him for the gun. The idea of creating his own group was on his mind constantly after getting settled into his cell, believing that the work he's put in for himself can become very successful if he get's people from the hood to get into it with him. 

OOC:

-CK Clause - By joining this faction you understand that a leader may CK you with valid reasoning (Although this will probably never be the case)

- You /must/ RP as a African American between the ages of 13-18 and must NOT come into this faction as a full blown gangster

-The aim of this faction is to develop into a street gang, right now we are in the stages of RPing growing up in the ghetto and this faction being a street gang will not come around until

I feel my character is properly developed, along with the people around me. 

-Main place of RP is located within the blue project buildings near the Jefferson Motel, would prefer if you RP'd living there. 

2cJBBSH.png?1

There is not much information about the faction as of now since it is being developed from the bottom, the life of Tayquan shows how he's been developed.

-THIS THREAD WILL DEVELOP AS THE FACTION DEVELOPS-

Already had some roleplay with this faction and it was pretty good. While I wish you all the luck you may need, I would have recommended that you develop your character further by joining the other Jefferson faction known as the Montgomery organisation.

+1 for bringing the "car-hopping" phrase to Owl. Never seen any player talk about car-hopping. It's always been classified in-character as something along the lines of vehicle theft, or vehicle break-in.

Quick note to anyone planning on joining: I will not be on much for the next few days since I will be moving from the house i'm currently in to an apartment, don't let this discourage you. Instead i'd like you to make a brief character introduction screen shot and start creating role play around the environment. 

Tay', all this chapters is just great, maybe try to get some guy who can help you with the logos and other stuff for your topic to look better. :)
Wish you best of luck, bro.

@Peaky Due to the lack of people available to roleplay in the faction i'd like to turn this into a Character Development topic if possible. @ anyone reading this the reason i'm stopping is because there is currently two African American street gangs roaming around that took a large majority of the players that RP being an AA criminal. 

3 hours ago, EdjiGaming said:

@Peaky Due to the lack of people available to roleplay in the faction i'd like to turn this into a Character Development topic if possible. @ anyone reading this the reason i'm stopping is because there is currently two African American street gangs roaming around that took a large majority of the players that RP being an AA criminal. 

You should keep the topic alive for FM perks such as virtual market. Best thing you could do is look for some noobs and try coach them to be some good role players, then you'd have members and be doing the server a solid.

15 hours ago, EdjiGaming said:

I'm only faction team, I can only mess around with faction related stuff. You need get in contact with a forum admin to move it to char development. Shame to see this going. 

On 10/9/2017 at 12:54 PM, Jiggee said:

@Franco Switch over to Char Development thread?? 

3 hours ago, Diogo said:

Is this still active?

I would assume not @Diogo @Peaky @bartman

EDIT: @Jiggee you might as well recreate the thread in the character development section, and reuse these screenshots and continue on.

19 minutes ago, Craazy said:

I would assume not @Diogo @Peaky @bartman

EDIT: @Jiggee you might as well recreate the thread in the character development section, and reuse these screenshots and continue on.

On 10/3/2017 at 3:00 PM, Peaky said:

I'm only faction team, I can only mess around with faction related stuff. You need get in contact with a forum admin to move it to char development. Shame to see this going.