Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neo12

Black P Stones Bloods

The Black P Stones (BPS) are a well-known active African-American street gang located on the East Side of South Los Angeles, California. The Black P Stones was established by O.G. T-Rogers (former member of the Chicago, BlackStone Rangers) in the late 1960s. The Black P Stones consist of two sub-sets The Jungles and The City. 
The Black P Stone “City” AKA The “Bity” is located in the West Adams/Mid City district of South Los Angeles, California. Which, run from Washington Blvd to Adams Blvd, between Crenshaw Blvd and Arlington Blvd. The Santa Monica Fwy runs thru the center of their neighborhood some of their cliques are 21st Street, 25th Street, 27th Street, and 29th Street.
The Black P Stones “Jungles” is located in the Crenshaw district of South Los Angeles, California. Their neighborhood resides in the Baldwin Village apartment complex (The Jungles), behind the Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza (Crenshaw Mall). Between Crenshaw Blvd and La Brea Blvd.
They Claim the hole Baldwin Village community, as their territory with over 1,000 active gang members in Los Angeles, and over 40,000 membership nationwide. Parts of Training Day (movie) was filmed in Baldwin Village apartments, which also co-
starred Cle “Bone” Sloan (actor/director) ex-gang member of Athens' Park Bloods.
The Black P Stones are on good terms with majority of the blood gangs in South Los Angeles, especially the Fruit Town Brims and the Rollin 20s Neighborhood Bloods (The Rollin Stones). In the past they have waged war against other powerhouse gangs in South Los Angeles such as the Rollin 30’s Harlem Crips and the Rollin 40 Crips and the 18th Street Gang, one of the largest Latino gangs in the city.
                                                                            150618178321771.jpg

just becareful, everything relate to a crip will attack you in this server because thats just how bloods and crips work right. nonetheless, good luck

4 minutes ago, EdjiGaming said:

just becareful, everything relate to a crip will attack you in this server because thats just how bloods and crips work right. nonetheless, good luck

That's a big assumption to make. Maybe I'm biased but I know one faction for sure that wishes not to cause drama with other groups. Beef exists, but not for no reason whatsoever. Every group should be treated as a blank slate in terms of conflict.

I hope you guys reevaluate your thread and write a proper backstory and concept rather than copy pasting and hopping in game to tag and claim hoods which are occupied.

@Chef Wasn't being serious, just a lot of crip factions that have been in this server do tend to provoke blood gang members with little to no reason. 

3 minutes ago, EdjiGaming said:

@Chef Wasn't being serious, just a lot of crip factions that have been in this server do tend to provoke blood gang members with little to no reason. 

That's fair dude. And as someone RPing with crip affiliation I totally agree with you that it is wrong.

7 hours ago, EdjiGaming said:

Actually, nearly all bloods and crips gangs were rivals back between the 60s to the 90s, however as of currently, most crip gangs fight other crip gangs due to a loose set of alliances that ultimately set the gangs into a war. After a minor hiccup in the Crip alliance, the first Piru street gang began a feud as a result of leaving the Crip alliance. The Pirus later formed the Bloods with other Crip rivals. Due to lack of leadership in the entire alliance, some Crip sets took sides with the Pirus, while others sided with their Crip pals.

Since then, sets such as the Rolling 60s Crips fight with the Gangster Crips sets. The Hoover Crips were one of the bigger Piru supporters, and fought with other crips so much and eventually, they disbanded the Crip name as a whole and called themselves Hoover Criminals while Hoover Crip sets that look back to its old ideology may still exist. Other mainstream Crip gangs have been known to become allies with Blood sets and Piru sets to fight against other Crips.

TL:DR is, it's 2017, Crip gangs are most likely to be allianced with Blood gangs, rather than other Crip gangs and vice versa.

6 hours ago, EdjiGaming said:

They actually don't to be honest with you. I was on terms with Dave's bloods faction while in Atlantic Avenue Crips, as well as me running St. Catherine Piru Family & supplying a crip set as well as making a deal to share turf under certain circumstances. Relationships were strictly business

If this faction is to be provoked he could, you know... Deal with it IC.

With enough said. Hope you develop your character first, Neo12. You've only been registered on the forums for 8 hours.

2 minutes ago, Craazy said:

Actually, nearly all bloods and crips gangs were rivals back between the 60s to the 90s, however as of currently, most crip gangs fight other crip gangs due to a loose set of alliances that ultimately set the gangs into a war. After a minor hiccup in the Crip alliance, the first Piru street gang began a feud as a result of leaving the Crip alliance. The Pirus later formed the Bloods with other Crip rivals. Due to lack of leadership in the entire alliance, some Crip sets took sides with the Pirus, while others sided with their Crip pals.

Since then, sets such as the Rolling 60s Crips fight with the Gangster Crips sets. The Hoover Crips were one of the bigger Piru supporters, and fought with other crips so much and eventually, they disbanded the Crip name as a whole and called themselves Hoover Criminals while Hoover Crip sets that look back to its old ideology may still exist. Other mainstream Crip gangs have been known to become allies with Blood sets and Piru sets to fight against other Crips.

TL:DR is, it's 2017, Crip gangs are most likely to be allianced with Blood gangs, rather than other Crip gangs and vice versa.

Believe me, I know this, Bloods and crips going against eachother is the way most Owl players seem to look at it since they're not educated on what's actually going on with the gang communities.

To be honest what @Craazy said is true, unfortunately as this is a RP server and most gangbangers (not talking about them all) think that blue is alway against red, either it's cops and robbers, Crips and Bloods or even Surenos and Nortenos. Though when I had my Piru set last summer I never encountered any issues from any other crip gangs, war and blood is really bad for business, every OG would think like that.