Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

usev25

[FINISHED] LSIA Flight School - License Application - Bryce Cooley

LSIA Flight School - License Application

Contact information
Full name: Bryce Cooley
Suffix: [X] Mr [ ] Mrs [ ] Ms
Age, date of birth: February 4th, 1984
Phone: 707196
Address: n/a

Background information
Any criminal record (if yes, list what)?: No

Reference: Police Lieutenants Malcolm Carruthers & Veronica Korikova

Licenses
Set an X in the fields of the licenses you are applying for.
[ ] SER
[X] ROT
[ ] MER
[ ] TER
[ ] CPL

Typeratings
List the typerating(s) you are applying for.
Police Maverick (T497)

Reason for applying (at least 100 words):
I'm part of the police department's air support division and I need proper licensing before I'm allowed to operate in the unit. I do not have any reason other than my membership of the unit.

Any remark(s)?:
(( If you're low on manpower, I don't really need thorough training as I've already went through it + it's explained in the PD's ASD section. ))

By filing this application, I agree to always abide by the current laws and instructions of aviation, as given by authorities and LSIA. I understand that my license may get revoked if abused. I understand and agree to that LSIA may access my background information from instances such as the police and medical institutions. I confirm that all information in my application are correct, and that providing false or misleading information is punishable by law.

Signature: B. Cooley

((OOC:
Timezone: GMT+2
))

aVE1Y4T.png 

Dear Mr Cooley,  @usev25

The Los Santos International Airport are aware of your Flight School Application. Proceed to follow these steps in obtaining your training and pilots certification(s).

• Proceed to contact the LSIA hotline at #5555 and await for a Flight Instructor to call back to be enrolled.
  • Transfer the total required sum of money for education fees to the 'LS International Airport' with a bank transfer receipt sent here.
  • Proceed to advance through the required courses and await for final conclusions from the Flight Instructor.

Fee(s) for necessary license(s) and typerating(s) below :

Typeratings/ Licenses Price to be paid

ROT $0
T497 $0

Total $0

Kind regards,

Human Resources Officer,

D.Cvetkovski.