Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DejoPejo

Help me, PC Problem

So, after I re-installed a fresh copy of... windows 7 (fuck me right), I was running pc on 1920x1980 resolution with no problem. Just as I downloaded GPU Video driver (Geforce Experience) my PC restarted and the resolution remained the same(1920x1980) But the screen was off my monitor, it's moved towards left and up, leaving big black side on right part of screen, can't see half of shit which was on left side of PC, this is really fucking retarded as currently I'm running on 1768x992 resolution, which fucking sucks because there are two 1cm black stripes on very bottom and very to of the screen, it doesn't somehow fit on full... 

So tell me what could I do, I tried to fix it by playing with settings in Geforce Experience but failed to do so, as it gets fucked up again. Also it pisses me off that there are not many games that have 1768x992 reso in settings, so either I have to play it in windowed mode or don't play it at all, because every other resolution will fuck my screen off to left side and completely off the center... 

I have GTX 760 3gb 

Try deleting and reinstalling your video driver. This could also be a problem with Windows 7's resolution itself so; as far as I remember go to control panel, display and change it to a smaller resolution and apply it. Restart windows, then try putting it back to your normal resolution that you always played on. Hope this works bud. 

P.s just upgrade to Windows 10 mong

6 minutes ago, Portside said:

Try deleting and reinstalling your video driver. This could also be a problem with Windows 7's resolution itself so; as far as I remember go to control panel, display and change it to a smaller resolution and apply it. Restart windows, then try putting it back to your normal resolution that you always played on. Hope this works bud. 

P.s just upgrade to Windows 10 mong

If you know how to upgrade to windows 10 for free pm me then, I'm cheap fuck.

5 minutes ago, Andreas said:

Did you try turning it OFF and ON?

Tried, turning off on, swearing, hitting, punching, throwing objects, stabbing it with knife, nothing worked.

2 hours ago, Theory said:

This might sound a bit dumb, but have you tried pressing the 'Auto' button that most monitors have? It should automatically adjust the position of the display to fit your screen.

Cant find that on mine..

1 minute ago, DejoPejo said:

Cant find that on mine..

It might be under the main menu of your monitor where you change the contrast, brightness, etc. then. Should be something like "Auto Adjust".

16 minutes ago, RileyBaxter said:

I'm not even lying but check eBay for Windows 10 keys, that's how I got my fully genuine copy for like $5. If not, most likely your drivers are fucking around.

You're right, maybe that will fix it. Will try.