Prince1000

Character Name-

Franklin_Mayson

Date of Incident-

09/20/2017

Supervising Administrator-

Hurley

Narrative-

Okay so we were talking in the hood and some guys showed up from above a building like 20 meters away shotting at us for no reason so i took cover and shot back to protect my self This was just DM, These guys just shoot us for no reason, While hurley were claiming that they were trying to rob us but i withdrawn a gun so they have shooted at us, While logs proves the opposite They didnt even speak or say a word they just came in and spontainlesly shoot us.

This CK is wrong and this admin is just at their side, He's deffending something the logs doesn't prove, They werent tryna rob, This was DM.
Evidence-

[2017-09-20 20:49:53] [Output] : [English] Franklin Mayson says: Ay Homies.
[2017-09-20 20:50:08] [Output] : [English] Marcus Taylor says: Sup?
[2017-09-20 20:50:10] [Output] : ★ Lee Grover turns to Franklin.
[2017-09-20 20:50:14] [Output] : [English] Franklin Mayson says: Goo' what about you ?
[2017-09-20 20:50:14] [Output] : District IC: You'd hear a series of loud pistol gunshots echoing throughout the vicinity
[2017-09-20 20:50:15] [Output] : * Taylor Stewart's left arm was hit. *
[2017-09-20 20:50:15] [Output] : [English] Lee Grover says: What'chall discussed?
[2017-09-20 20:50:15] [Output] : [English] Khalil Robinson says: Shit
[2017-09-20 20:50:16] [Output] : * Franklin Mayson lifts his shirt upwards slipping out an IWI UZI Pro from around his waistband. *
[2017-09-20 20:50:20] [Output] : District IC: You'd hear a series of loud sub-machine gun gunshots echoing throughout the vicinity
[2017-09-20 20:50:22] [Output] : District IC: You'd hear a series of loud shotgun gunshots echoing throughout the vicinity
[2017-09-20 20:50:22] [Output] : If you were killed due to DM or anything similar, /report to get an admin to revive you.
[2017-09-20 20:50:22] [Output] : If you accept your death, you may lose some of your items - unless revived.
[2017-09-20 20:50:43] [Output] : District IC: You'd hear a series of loud pistol gunshots echoing throughout the vicinity
[2017-09-20 20:50:44] [Output] : District IC: You'd hear a series of loud pistol gunshots echoing throughout the vicinity
[2017-09-20 20:50:44] [Output] : District IC: You'd hear a series of loud pistol gunshots echoing throughout the vicinity
[2017-09-20 20:50:45] [Output] : * Andrea Cotton grabs her left arm *
[2017-09-20 20:50:48] [Output] : * Marcus Taylor's left arm was hit. *
[2017-09-20 20:50:48] [Output] : * Jerome Chambers's left arm was hit. *
[2017-09-20 20:50:50] [Output] : * Lee Grover's left leg was hit. *
[2017-09-20 20:50:51] [Output] : * Lee Grover's right leg was hit. *
[2017-09-20 20:50:51] [Output] : District IC: You'd hear a series of loud sub-machine gun gunshots echoing throughout the vicinity
[2017-09-20 20:50:52] [Output] : * Lee Grover's left arm was hit. *
[2017-09-20 20:50:53] [Output] : * Blake Barron reloads his Caracal F. *
[2017-09-20 20:50:53] [Output] : * Lee Grover's head was blown off. *

Method of Death-

shootout

Have you attempted to resolve this already with the supervising administrator?-

Yes

Edited by JuKoB
  • Haha 1

As the logs can prove, I, Andrea Cotton got hit first, that means while we were about to rob you you shot us before we actually did something. My friends shot back and killed you while i was rpiyng my injuries. I get why you think it's DM, but you actually shot at us first  while we were there just to rob you and your friends.

• Like 4

Just now, DoPrius21 said:

Nobody shot at you, We were just standing by the road talking while i was shoot for no reason, We didnt shoot at you for fuck sakes.

While you were talking one of your guys shot at us. Keep them in check next time. 

Blake Barron shot Taylor Stewart, not you. You were never shot at prior to you pulling out a weapon as you claim.

Sep 20, 2017 18:50:15   Player /district    Blake Barron    You'd hear a series of loud pistol gunshots echoing throughout the vicinity
Sep 20, 2017 18:50:15   Player /ame Taylor Stewart  Taylor Stewart's left arm was hit. 

And as a result of your friend getting robbed & shot, you decided to go all hero and pull your gun out to shoot Ron Heather:

Sep 20, 2017 18:50:16   Player /ame Franklin Mayson Franklin Mayson lifts his shirt upwards slipping out an IWI UZI Pro from around his waistband. 
Sep 20, 2017 18:50:21   Player /district    Franklin Mayson You'd hear a series of loud sub-machine gun gunshots echoing throughout the vicinity   

And in retaliation of you shooting Ron, he dropped you with a shotgun: 

Sep 20, 2017 18:50:22   Player /district    Ron Heather You'd hear a series of loud shotgun gunshots echoing throughout the vicinity   
Sep 20, 2017 18:50:22   Kills/Lost Items    Franklin Mayson got killed by Ron Heather (Shotgun)

Note the time stamps on the logs provided, you pulled your weapon out before you were even shot. You disregarded your life by acting all big and paid the ultimate price. Had you not pulled your weapon out, you wouldn't have been CKed, or better yet not even killed. This is a simple robbery gone wrong.

The most classic CK. Robbery gone wrong. Read through all of the denied CK appeals. Players have tried to dispute defending themselves during a robbery before and were all denied. This is the same. 

And also, stay on topic. Your arguments aren't even relevant to Franklin's CK.

• Like 2

If you see the incident from our POV, it will make perfect sense. We were on the roof, about to rob everyone below us when pistols shots (most likely) landed near our feet. I fled the scene and got hit while doing so, while the 3 guys shot back at you all to defend themselves. Robbery gone wrong indeed. It was easy to say who was the enemy since you were all wearing purple and you got targeted because of that. Couldn't leave no witness behind, that's pretty much all i have to say, sorry if not being on topic, just explaining the robber's prospective.

5 minutes ago, DoPrius21 said:

So, His question wasn't answered yet, Who shot at them before they -attempt to rob- so they go around and kill everyone?

Hi, I'll answer this question.

I was the person who shot at these guys beforehand as I seen a bunch of armed people running on the street above Cesar Road with Shot-gun and Pistols so I went behind a building and shot at them while they were on a roof due to the suppressed pistol didn't reach to their heads they were only hit in the leg.

I'd also like to add that they were shot and multiple times but due to the range it didn't hit.

https://gyazo.com/b6d9e6e8bbea9bc0265515ae86de4e45

https://gyazo.com/5f14807d69ab3f9534555405ee322b4f

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JuKoB said:

This should be a PK, I was killed during a shootout.

No. Ron was actively aiming at you with a shotgun to rob you, but you pulled your Uzi out and tried to kill him. Again, blatant disregard from you.

Stop replying if you have nothing constructive to add. It doesn't take 4 people. I have already requested that only the OP should be replying, not his gang.

• Like 1

Well, Actually they shot at us from when they were at the roof because they thought that we pulled out our guns because we saw them, But the truth is all clear now, DylanW Shot at them, They thought their cover were blown so they began Shootin' everyone, No DMing in here, Niether Cks, It's a PK because it's a shootout and i withdrawn my gun in order to protect my self during the shootout, That is clearly a PK because the robbery didnt even begin, They were there doing /fall hidding and then they were shot so they shot back.

2 minutes ago, JuKoB said:

And aswell Logs proof that they shot taylor before i pull my gun which means the shootout started before anyone have seen them or pulled out a gun

That is not an excuse. Hearing gunshots, or somebody shooting at your friend, does not automatically grant you a PK if you disregard. You disregarded your life by pulling out your Uzi while being actively aimed at by another player. Nobody shot you, nobody put your life in danger. They aimed at you. You pulled out your gun while being aimed at with a shotgun and that burden is on you. 

• Like 2

I didn't see anybody aiming at me, They were in that house, And they were aiming on everyone else, Like shooting randomly on everyone, I ran away to the house which i didnt know that they are camping in when i found him with shotgun while i had my gun out, So i shot at him in order to save my life before he blows me.

Alright but please keep in mind that when i went to the that house i didn't know that they were camping in there while i had my gun out, I took it out in the first place to protect my self during the shootout, It should have been a robbery but it was lighted up by DylanW, So it should be a PK situation as this is considered a shootout.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, JuKoB said:

Alright but please keep in mind that when i went to the that house i didn't know that they were camping in there while i had my gun out, I took it out in the first place to protect my self during the shootout, It should have been a robbery but it was lighted up by DylanW, So it should be a PK situation as this is considered a shootout.

A shootout does not make it a PK situation, that makes no sense at all. A shootout is a shootout. If you disregard your life, you disregard your life and are liable for a CK. That's exactly what you did in this situation.

• Like 1

I haven't disregarded my life at all, When people are spontaneously shooting at everyone in the street so you go back to your house so you can hide in there and find one of the shooters in the there which kills you, That is not a disregard when You're trying to protect your self using your firearm which you already had it out from when your friend got shot.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JuKoB said:

I haven't disregarded my life at all, When people are spontaneously shooting at everyone in the street so you go back to your house so you can hide in there and find one of the shooters in the there which kills you, That is not a disregard when You're trying to protect your self using your firearm which you already had it out from when your friend got shot.

You never pulled your firearm out prior to seeing the guy. You pulled it out and immediately began shooting at your target, in this case, the guy who tried to rob you. The logs I have provided show this already, hence why I CK'd your character. Your intention was shoot to kill, and that backfired and you ended up getting killed. That is disregard at it's finest and Franklin Mayson paid the price.

Arguably, yes, it is protecting yourself. That does not invalidate a CK. You still pulled out your weapon while being threatened. You took the risk. It's just a shame you had bad aim and missed every shot and ended up getting killed.

@Zyph

• Like 1