Manjot

Character Name-

Manjot Singh

Date of Incident-

09/20/2017

Supervising Administrator-

Verisimilitude

Narrative-

Basically I have no problems with the CK reasoning, but I do have a problem with how this CK was executed as there's PowerGaming involved in my opinion.

As you can see in the video, the person first drives nearby and instantly recognizes me and then proceeds to drive up behind me.

This is where it starts, the person does an "/ame withdraws a tec-9 from his waistline." And then continues to drive further on his bike, making a few turns as well with one hand on the bike and the other on the gun, shooting me later on and with no further RP that he put the gun back.

So, in short, the problems that I have with this CK are:

- Being able to withdraw a tec-9 from his waistline, whilst that gun could possibly not be placed there as it is too big. The person was also in an arched position whilst driving the bike, making it even more difficult to place the tec-9 there

- Being able to drive and turn a bike with one hand whilst shooting a tec-9 with the other.

- Being able to stop the bike, pull out a tec-9 and then move forward again, whilst you need both hands to do that. One hand on the left to move the clutch and the other on the right to accelerate. By not doing so, the bike would stall.

- The fact that there was no RP regarding putting the gun back, again, accelerating the bike whilst still holding the gun in his hand.

- Being able to instantly recognizing me by just seeing my name.

Evidence-

https://youtu.be/9WZ3trVm4QA

Method of Death-

Drive-by shooting.

Have you attempted to resolve this already with the supervising administrator?-

Yes

Made a new topic as requested.

Since the old one got derailed pretty bad.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, RileyBaxter said:

Coming from a VCT point of view, there would be no way he could one handedly co-ordinate the bike between the two guys, not at that speed. Riding a bike one handed, unless you're some kind of professional, is harder than the game physics set it out to be. The balance, especially while rolling would constitute to the shooter having an inaccurate firing line, and driving away without roleplaying placing the weapon back into his waistline would mean little to no clutch control. The bike would simply redline at 20 kilo's in first gear as he'd be unable to shift the bike to a higher gear.

I agree 100 percent. If a further input is needed you can contact me, any of you. I've already gave my input in the first topic.

1 minute ago, Manjot said:
As you can see in the video, the person first drives nearby and instantly recognizes me and then proceeds to drive up behind me.

This point is invalid. Yakup Sadik saw Manjot, drove past him 2-3 times with an SUV, making sure it was him and who the people next to him were. Yakup then informed an admin about the CK app and made him supervise it. Afterwards, Yakup contacted Tarik and told him the location of Manjot and that's when Tarik showed up and executed Manjot.

This is where it starts, the person does an "/ame withdraws a tec-9 from his waistline." And then continues to drive further on his bike, making a few turns as well with one hand on the bike and the other on the gun, shooting me later on and with no further RP that he put the gun back.

I'd like to point out that Tarik did not speed when approaching Manjot on the sidewalk. So the driving before the actual killing was valid because there were no speeding during and before the shooting.

- Being able to withdraw a tec-9 from his waistline, whilst that gun could possibly not be placed there as it is too big. The person was also in an arched position whilst driving the bike, making it even more difficult to place the tec-9 there

The scriptwise and in-game model is a tec-9, however, the gun is a Kimel P9. The firearm is a small one and easily fits around your waistline. I'd also like to point out that Tarik never mentioned exactly where in his waistline he has the Kimel P9. Waistline could be all around his waist, front and back.

- Being able to drive and turn a bike with one hand whilst shooting a tec-9 with the other.

He was stationary or probably moving at 5km/h during the shooting.

- Being able to instantly recognizing me by just seeing my name.

It was me who sent him after you, not him who saw you. So that's invalid. I'd also like to point out that Manjot was kidnapped by us previously, so we know in details how he looks like.

These are the points that I want to comment on, thanks.

Just now, Portside said:

TGUcFr17RMOY47bdFl_t3Q.png

Instant PG in that case if the gun was a Kimel P9

Yes. The in-game model is a Tec-9 and the model is a Kimel P9. Tarik was unaware if he should include Tec-9 or Kimel P9, so he took the safe way and wrote the actual scriptwise gun model. 

I've also gathered two admin's opinions who would like to remain anonymous that told me the fact that an admin is actually trying to take this as an excuse to disregard a whole CK situation is ridiculous. What would change if he wrote Kimel P9 instead of Tec-9? Does it change the recoil in the game? No. Does it scare the people around Manjot more or less? No. Can you put a Tec-9 in your waistline? Yes. Can you put a Kimel P9 in your waistline? Yes. Give me one reason of how changing Tec9 to Kimel P9 would change the outcome of this scene. 

Just now, Portside said:

Because it's powergaming. Like I said, every admin is entitled to their own opinions. They remain anonymous, if what you're telling is the truth because they don't want me to tell them the logistics of how roleplaying works. This is a prime example of powergaming, roleplaying an item he doesn't have. That's like "/me smashes open the window of a car with a crowbar" when I don't have a crowbar, but a golf stick. CK scenarios are taken seriously, and any discrepancy within the scenario should be open to conflict as CKs should only be enforced if they are necessarily needed. Hence why this is such a serious scenario, all discrepancies are open for reviewal and then we can come to a determination once all of the facts have been gathered. The fact that the admins want to stay anonymous is probably because they don't feel competent enough to debate this.

The reason of why they did not want to get involved is because you triggered havoc in the previous thread but allowing everyone in the community to post their opinions and even allowed VCT to post their side of the story without even being assigned to the CK appeal. Your crowbar example is invalid. He had the item in-game, the tec-9 is a tec-9 scriptwise. So that's another excuse that I feel like you're throwing just avoid this CK. With all due to respect to you, is it okay if you stop posting in this appeal, now that you have given your opinion? According to me, you're being biased, just like you were with the situation of Manjot's Ferrari, so UAT had to show up and save us from you. I'd like to have an admin who is not a friend of Manjot nor a friend of us to handle this appeal, thank you. 

I mean no offence to you, but I'd like to have a neutral admin here, thank you again.

Not to mention the fact that the scene is questionable itself, right across the street from ASH and directly beside Rodeo Bank which is also another government body.

s_pZxIm-Qza8OYpJ6vlcjQ.png

Taken directly from docs.owlgaming.net - Now, I'm not sure if this is viable or not, but it doesn't give a restriction area of how far you need to be away from these places; however, it does state "the following zones includes all of their reasonable surrounding perimeters; and in my opinion where this scenario takes place is included as a surrounding perimeter. (We won't dwell on the fact whoever wrote this guide spelt perimeter wrong lol)

2 minutes ago, Daabas said:

The reason of why they did not want to get involved is because you triggered havoc in the previous thread but allowing everyone in the community to post their opinions and even allowed VCT to post their side of the story without even being assigned to the CK appeal. Your crowbar example is invalid. He had the item in-game, the tec-9 is a tec-9 scriptwise. So that's another excuse that I feel like you're throwing just avoid this CK. With all due to respect to you, is it okay if you stop posting in this appeal, now that you have given your opinion? According to me, you're being biased, just like you were with the situation of Manjot's Ferrari, so UAT had to show up and save us from you. I'd like to have an admin who is not a friend of Manjot nor a friend of us to handle this appeal, thank you. 

I mean no offence to you, but I'd like to have a neutral admin here, thank you again.

And a manana is a manana, a sentinel is a sentinel But do we use their OOC model? No. If Havoc has a problem he can come to me personally, rather than staying anonymous.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Daabas said:

I haven't dissed your points nor have I called them bullshit, I have literally just responded with the facts and rules. So I'm as neutral as they get.

Edited by Portside
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Portside said:

If Havoc has a problem he can come to me personally, rather than staying anonymous.

I said you were causing havoc. Havoc is not a player.

1 minute ago, Portside said:

I haven't dissed your points nor have I called them bullshit, I have literally just responded with the facts and rules. So I'm as neutral as they get.

Trust me. The way your first argument was in the previous thread proves otherwise. Instead of questioning about what happened, you went attacking Tarik on his roleplay and actions, clearly favoring one side over the other.

I do not want to keep arguing with you over this. I'm asking nicely, for the third time, now that you have voiced your opinion, can you stop posting and leaving it for the admin who's going to handle it? Thank you kindly.

3 minutes ago, Daabas said:

I said you were causing havoc. Havoc is not a player.

Trust me. The way your first argument was in the previous thread proves otherwise. Instead of questioning about what happened, you went attacking Tarik on his roleplay and actions, clearly favoring one side over the other.

I do not want to keep arguing with you over this. I'm asking nicely, for the third time, now that you have voiced your opinion, can you stop posting and leaving it for the admin who's going to handle it? Thank you kindly.

I thought you meant LokiHavoc, my apologies.

And like I've said countless times now, everyone is entitled to their opinion, every admin can intervene and yes, his actions were questionable. But if you want to re-read what I said in the first topic, I "am not judging his roleplay by any means" or should I bring that in as another fact on the matter? I'm wasting my time talking to someone who would rather question my ability than fight the facts and evidence I have provided.  

Kind~Regards,

Porty xoxox

P.S Sorry Loki :(

Edited by Portside
  • Like 1

Hello, first of all I would like to point out that I'm involved in the scene, thus allowing me to make this post.

I would like to point out the disgusting behavior from Portside and the VCT. Portside had nothing to do with the CK, the appeal or otherwise and the way he's literally arguing against every post instead of Manjot responding is just proof of his blatant favoritism towards Manjot. If he's trying to say that he's just stating his opinions and that it has nothing to do with Manjot being his friend, then we should notice a pattern of Portside posting in every CK Appeal there is.

Portside, who actually had no authority to give authority to the VCT to post in the thread, because he's not the handling admin and caused all the VCT jerkoffs to spam the thread, as typical when one of their own dies and loses his hard-earned paycheck money is actually not understanding what it means to be admin. It's not about being a "bitch" like he said, it's about showing professionalism, as expected of the GAT.

Now that we've got that out of the way.

The argument that these two admins are saying is actually just them grasping at straws trying to void the scene. They're basically saying that the scene should be voided because Mahe chose to use the word Tec-9 instead of a Kimel P9. Although it has nothing to do with the way he was killed. The way he was killed has nothing to do with the one handed driving he did later to go away from the scene either.

The post regarding Restricted Areas, they were at the Mall, not ASGH. But I guess Portside is too blind to see that.

Finally I would like to say that regardless of the verdict Portside will be reported to the UAT and is requested to stop posting in this CK Appeal.

WK5PLC.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Napol said:

Hello, first of all I would like to point out that I'm involved in the scene, thus allowing me to make this post.

I would like to point out the disgusting behavior from Portside and the VCT. Portside had nothing to do with the CK, the appeal or otherwise and the way he's literally arguing against every post instead of Manjot responding is just proof of his blatant favoritism towards Manjot. If he's trying to say that he's just stating his opinions and that it has nothing to do with Manjot being his friend, then we should notice a pattern of Portside posting in every CK Appeal there is.

Portside, who actually had no authority to give authority to the VCT to post in the thread, because he's not the handling admin and caused all the VCT jerkoffs to spam the thread, as typical when one of their own dies and loses his hard-earned paycheck money is actually not understanding what it means to be admin. It's not about being a "bitch" like he said, it's about showing professionalism, as expected of the GAT.

Now that we've got that out of the way.

The argument that these two admins are saying is actually just them grasping at straws trying to void the scene. They're basically saying that the scene should be voided because Mahe chose to use the word Tec-9 instead of a Kimel P9. Although it has nothing to do with the way he was killed. The way he was killed has nothing to do with the one handed driving he did later to go away from the scene either.

The post regarding Restricted Areas, they were at the Mall, not ASGH. But I guess Portside is too blind to see that.

Finally I would like to say that regardless of the verdict Portside will be reported to the UAT and is requested to stop posting in this CK Appeal.

WK5PLC.gif

I think you're blind to see the fact of what that rule states Involves surrounding perimeters and at the mall has a government body - Rodeo Bank. Manjot does not need to input his side as he has already stated int he first post. The reason for CK appeals is for admins to come to a conclusion. Not to disrespect you in any means, but you don't know me and this prejudice that you're showing is a prime example that your favouring your friends and your scene. Which is forgivable but don't question my abilities or make prejudice statements, thanks! 

Edited by Portside
  • Like 3

@mahe You can respond to defend yourself, that's what it's all about buddy. No reason why you can't fight the facts and evidence presented by everyone.

4 minutes ago, Daabas said:

No offence. You're VCT, you have no authority to even post here and give your opinion. You're not an admin, thus making your points invalid. Portside had no right to give you the authority to post in CK appeals that you're not allowed to be apart of, he's not the handling admin. I could start arguing with you regarding the "points" that you highlighted for us. But I prefer not to do so until the neutral admin who is taking this CK appeal asks me to do so, thank you.

*shrugs*