Manjot

Character Name-

Manjot Singh

Date of Incident-

09/20/2017

Supervising Administrator-

Verisimilitude

Narrative-

Basically I have no problems with the CK reasoning, but I do have a problem with how this CK was executed as there's PowerGaming involved in my opinion.

As you can see in the video, the person first drives nearby and instantly recognizes me and then proceeds to drive up behind me.

This is where it starts, the person does an "/ame withdraws a tec-9 from his waistline." And then continues to drive further on his bike, making a few turns as well with one hand on the bike and the other on the gun, shooting me later on and with no further RP that he put the gun back.

So, in short, the problems that I have with this CK are:

- Being able to withdraw a tec-9 from his waistline, whilst that gun could possibly not be placed there as it is too big. The person was also in an arched position whilst driving the bike, making it even more difficult to place the tec-9 there

- Being able to drive and turn a bike with one hand whilst shooting a tec-9 with the other.

- Being able to stop the bike, pull out a tec-9 and then move forward again, whilst you need both hands to do that. One hand on the left to move the clutch and the other on the right to accelerate. By not doing so, the bike would stall.

- The fact that there was no RP regarding putting the gun back, again, accelerating the bike whilst still holding the gun in his hand.

- Being able to instantly recognizing me by just seeing my name.

Evidence-

https://youtu.be/9WZ3trVm4QA

Method of Death-

Drive-by shooting.

Have you attempted to resolve this already with the supervising administrator?-

Yes

Edited by Manjot
  • Like 4
  • Sad 5

Edit: I was the guy who executed the CK.

1. The motorcycle has an automatic gearbox.
2. Here you have a one-arm motorcycle rider proving to you that you can turn, accelerate and even one-wheelie, with just ONE ARM. Ain't that amazing?
3. Take the loss and move on bossman.

Edited by mahe
  • Haha 1

What make and model was on your bike?
And your video,can't you clearly see the bike is modified to be able to ride by a one handed person?

I was involved in the situation aswell. Holding up tec9s in the waistline,taking them out with an /ame,but only aiming it at the person as you come behind him,even though you did your /ame before coming up behind him. Plus,I've never actually seen anyone doing an /ame without providing information that you're aiming the gun,I don't know...

I just find the rp side of things quite poor to carry out a ck,but the reasoning is well put together and I have no issues with that.

BTW I didn't know ZXR400's had automatic transmission my man. :D

Edited by termosas
  • Like 3

45 minutes ago, mahe said:

Edit: I was the guy who executed the CK.

1. The motorcycle has an automatic gearbox.
2. Here you have a one-arm motorcycle rider proving to you that you can turn, accelerate and even one-wheelie, with just ONE ARM. Ain't that amazing?
3. Take the loss and move on bossman.

Your bike does not have an automatic transmission, and the video doesn’t explain the fact as to how you were able to shoot a gun with insane recoil while riding. 

But we'll wait for an admin to have a say

8 minutes ago, Portside said:

So you're telling me that you recognised this guy at night time, driving by on a motorbike with a motorcycle helmet on, presumably with a dark visor; then you proceed to drive up behind him, right behind him on the pathwalk... if someone drove up behind me on a pathwalk I would instantly notice some shit is gonna go down and call the guy a creepy-ass motherfucker. Not to mention driving away from the scene like a kamikaze with the gun still in your hand. Presumably, if the police drove by you or if someone else they would have noticed this. Imo this was executed poorly. 

I didn't instantly recognize him, I was told ICly and assigned to kill him. I was basically told he was at mall. And even if he calls me a creepy-ass motherfucker, it doesn't change the fact that I can kill him. Not to mention that I know exactly how he looks like becuase I robbed his car some time ago and literally sat next to him. The RP up to the CK was legit imo but was a bit poor after the CK was executed.

Edit: If the cops came and killed me I would of accepted it, Bad luck.

+ He didn't act when I was on the side walk not my fault that he decided to stand like a wall.

Edited by mahe
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Portside said:

So you're telling me that you recognised this guy at night time, driving by on a motorbike with a motorcycle helmet on, presumably with a dark visor; then you proceed to drive up behind him, right behind him on the pathwalk... if someone drove up behind me on a pathwalk I would instantly notice some shit is gonna go down and call the guy a creepy-ass motherfucker. Not to mention driving away from the scene like a kamikaze with the gun still in your hand. Presumably, if the police drove by you or if someone else they would have noticed this. Imo this was executed poorly. 

It was me who found Manjot. I was in an SUV driving past and I drove past 2-3 times, doublechecking if it was Manjot and who he was with. After that, I called an admin to supervise then informed Tarik, who drove there and executed Manjot.

About your argument of "noticing someone behind", look at the video, Manjot clearly had no time to react as it only took a couple of seconds before he died. About the police driving past him, did they though? Why bring a -IF- argument to the scene if it never happened? I could also start -IFing-, so I don't see how that is valid in any way of sort.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Manjot said:

Your bike does not have an automatic transmission, and the video doesn’t explain the fact as to how you were able to shoot a gun with insane recoil while riding. 

But we'll wait for an admin to have a say

Insane recoil? Lets not turn the tec-9 into a machine gun tyvm. 9mm guns doesn't have INSANE RECOIL as you're saying.

1 minute ago, Daabas said:

It was me who found Manjot. I was in an SUV driving past and I drove past 2-3 times, doublechecking if it was Manjot and who he was with. After that, I called an admin to supervise then informed Tarik, who drove there and executed Manjot.

About your argument of "noticing someone behind", look at the video, Manjot clearly had no time to react as it only took a couple of seconds before he died. About the police driving past him, did they though? Why bring a -IF- argument to the scene if it never happened? I could also start -IFing-, so I don't see how that is valid in any way of sort.

What he means by police driving by is after him leaving the scene as the video cuts off. He never stated he put the gun back in,which means he still had the gun in his hands while driving through the LSDB. 

Point one-He was unable to realistically drive the bike in this condition.
Point two-cops mentioned they are going to look into possible cctv footage around town to the direction he headed,and it was stated what direction he went. So if LSPD decides to watch the CCTV footage,they would be seeing the man driving around with an uzi in his hands.

• Like 1

Well I'll tell you what I'm gonna do because I want further opinions on this on behalf of his driving manoeuvres and his style of driving. Due to me not being titled as VCT I'd like to have their opinions on this. So I'm taking the liberty of granting them to have their statement as VCT Enthuasiasts. 

@Alfredas @RileyBaxter @iV7Z And tag any other VCT members you'd like. 

1 minute ago, termosas said:

What he means by police driving by is after him leaving the scene as the video cuts off. He never stated he put the gun back in,which means he still had the gun in his hands while driving through the LSDB. 

Point one-He was unable to realistically drive the bike in this condition.
Point two-cops mentioned they are going to look into possible cctv footage around town to the direction he headed,and it was stated what direction he went. So if LSPD decides to watch the CCTV footage,they would be seeing the man driving around with an uzi in his hands.

No shit the cops would see me driving around with a tec-9, I shot the guy infront of the mall. There's not CCTV all over the city though so they might be able to track me to a certain location, not to mention the muddy plates of the motorcycle.

Edited by mahe

2 minutes ago, Portside said:

Well I'll tell you what I'm gonna do because I want further opinions on this on behalf of his driving manoeuvres and his style of driving. Due to me not being titled as VCT I'd like to have their opinions on this. So I'm taking the liberty of granting them to have their statement as VCT Enthuasiasts. 

@Alfredas @RileyBaxter @iV7Z And tag any other VCT members you'd like. 

I don't understand why VCT even needs to be involved. You are complaining about his driving after the actual CK, thus implying that everything before and the moment Manjot is killed was perfectly fine. So what is there to argue, if the actual kill was legit? You're complaining about recoil, what recoil? It's a 9mm automatic and Tarik only shot 3 bullets, so what are you talking about? 

3 minutes ago, mahe said:

No shit the cops would see me driving around with a tec-9, I shot the guy infront of the mall. There's not CCTV all over the city though so they might be able to track me to a certain location, not to mention the muddy plates of the motorcycle.

Your /ed didn't have muddy plates didn't it? :D I wonder how they even get muddy on a superbike style bike. And no CCTV's? Yeah just open up the video where you drive past LSDB... A camera is right above you. :D Not to mention any other part you went through.

1 minute ago, termosas said:

Your /ed didn't have muddy plates didn't it? :D I wonder how they even get muddy on a superbike style bike. And no CCTV's? Yeah just open up the video where you drive past LSDB... A camera is right above you. :D Not to mention any other part you went through.

It did, ask the supervising admin you f word. Me and Yakup rped mudding it :)

Edited by mahe

1 minute ago, Daabas said:

I don't understand why VCT even needs to be involved. You are complaining about his driving after the actual CK, thus implying that everything before and the moment Manjot is killed was perfectly fine. So what is there to argue, if the actual kill was legit? You're complaining about recoil, what recoil? It's a 9mm automatic and Tarik only shot 3 bullets, so what are you talking about? 

The fact about it is that he couldn't basically drive up to him having the gun in his hand.

Just now, termosas said:

It had /ed. And we roleplayed putting mud on the plate of the bike, covering it. Who are you even? Are you apart of this?

Just now, termosas said:

The fact about it is that he couldn't basically drive up to him having the gun in his hand.

Yeah right, I was holding a M60 machine gun :D 

2 minutes ago, termosas said:

You couldn't operate the gas lever,that's what I mean. You couldn't drive up to him.

In real life I could of shot him with my left hand. Unfortunately the GTA Physics limits one to only be able to use his right hand.

Edited by mahe

1 minute ago, mahe said:

In real life I could of shot him with my left hand. Unfortunately the GTA Physics limits one to only be able to use his right hand

You couldn't operate the clutch then,wouldn't you? :D Plus,you could've do a more descriptive /ame stating that you took the gun with your LEFT hand and aimed if you wanted to...

Edited by termosas

3 minutes ago, Daabas said:

You should probably get your facts right. VCT deals with everything vehicle related so that's your first point out of the window. Second point I never even mentioned anything got to do with recoil lol and thirdly, no I'm not just on about his driving after the video. The whole scenario was poorly orchestrated. I'm not judging his RP by all means, but CKs are supposed to be top notch RP and this is even stated in the rules. I did not see top notch RP, in fact I seen minimal RP. So yes, if he could not progress his roleplaying manner after the fact I believe it should be voided. Players rely on their characters and should be given the utmost respect when it comes to their characters being killed. So if you're not happy with my opinion, that's fine. But don't be a bigot just because I've voiced what I believe is the right call lol. 

• Like 2