1234B

Character Name-

Jeffrey Cleveland

Date of Incident-

09/19/2017

Supervising Administrator-

Marat Morozov (jonthulhu)

Narrative-

My friend Micheal Johnson, we was working as RS Haul, then there was three guys aiming a pistol on us, i RP'ed that i am driving the car on him, and he didn't RP the injuries so i left, then another three guys robbed him, and i am civilian, So, my job is to call 911 as soon as possible, so i called thme two times, then i called Geoffrey Clayton (Salsa) IC because he was police, then me and Geoffrey was driving behind them to Angel Pine, so i found them suddenly and i hit them, We RP'ed the injuries and then i was afraid IC because i am civilian, so my job is to let them afraid too by calling 911, then they hit me without RP and the engine stalls due to the damage and he didn't give me anytime to RP the crash or he didn't even say to me to get out, i was typing and seeing his RP, he gets his gun out and killed me, then Marat TP'd me to him after about 30mins, and he CK'd me without informing me that i will be CK'ed or anything, and he said to me go inside the car again, that means he know that was me, i PM'ed him with another alt, he said i thought that you logged and an admin came, so that is PG because he didn't give me enough time to respond and i was typing too, and he didn't RP the crash, also the guy who i was helping was eating IRL so he disconnected but before it they was hitting him hardly as he was unconscious and he will die but PK, because he was bleeding too much, so the situation was completely unfair, and we must re RP or at least void it.

Evidence-

I don't have screenshots as there was no time to press F12, i will put some logs, https://pastebin.com/sKWCRdLN

Method of Death-

Shot in head.

Have you attempted to resolve this already with the supervising administrator?-

Yes

I was involved with all of that, I want to start this shit and say that I DID rp after I avoided getting hit by him, and that is one reason to ck him, secondly it's a hard coincidence that he found is WITH the guy we kidnapped, imo I think he mg'd that so I'm asking the admin to check the pm logs, and as I can see from logs he had time to rp anything, it was like 20 secs not to mention that you called 911 in front of us and talked through the radio, that is enough reasons to ck someone.

so he tried ramming me, called the cops in front of us and informed people via radio about the location, we had to get rid of him then so we killed him and dragged his body inside the truck.

Edited by ViT
  • Like 2

So first of all, you were driving a van that runs on ''Diesel'' so you're acceleration wouldn't be that quick as you might tought.

According to his RP, he evaded it correctly by a sidewards dive. Let me get to this certain point of ''PGing'' where you guys forced the entrance by simply using the elevator, not mentioning there would be 2 vans blocking the entrance from the inside. He even eventually asked @ViT to do /luck and /chance to decide his own RP which is considered as PGing, After a few minutes your friend ''Geoffrey'' came out to play on his dirtbike and crashed immediately without even wearing a helmet, So we went for it an ran away not even sure if he RPd some kind of head injury due the collision. As soon as we saw Jeffrey in Angel Pine ( Most likely MGing as there was no one chasing us after that crash. )  the guy switched lanes and chrashed into us without any valid RP, after RPing the crash, the guy attempts to run off without any valid RP. We tailgated him and as he made a sharp turn we accidentally crashed into him. ( Our van was a 2014 ford explorer while his van was the regular RS Haul lvl 1 van. ) @1234B mentions here that we didn't gave him the time to RP.. My dearest friend, I was the one RPing while you were making several calls on your phone and radio. I'm not obligated to tell you to ''Get out'', You've been a pain in the ass and a normal civillian wouldn't chase a bunch of ''bad guys'' by himself. At the point that you came back you ''Disregarded your life''

Edited by Fellengi
  • Like 3

First of all, Geoffery is not my friend he is admin and police, i found him with his bike and i said to him to follow them because there is robbery inside RS as i entered, also, i RP'd that i am driving on Eagle inside and he did't RP it, i RP'd that i am leaving also, so i found Geoffery and i said to him that there is robbery inside, so they left with Michael and we was following them, i didn't know that Michael RP'd that he is dying because there was too many bloods came out from him as they was hitting him hardly, so i found them suddenly and i hit them, and i noticed OOC that he is not inside because of the name, so he PM'd me to inform me that he is PK'd because he RP'd it, so yes, i called 911 because in this situation i must be afraid IC and i need any help, also Geoffery felt with his bike as i noticed and didn't RP it as you said and started following them again, also about the radio, i was just saying that to let them leave me, to be afraid and leave and even if they killed me i will be PK'd, thats what i thought.

On 9/20/2017 at 8:57 AM, Fellengi said:

Let me get to this certain point of ''PGing'' where you guys forced the entrance by simply using the elevator, not mentioning there would be 2 vans blocking the entrance from the inside. He even eventually asked @ViT

And about this sentence, i was not PGing, as no one said to me OOCly in PM or anything, i just entered inside to fill my RS truck, and then Eagle aimed at me with his gun and saying get out ICly i think or he said something like that, so i RPd that i am driving on him and leaving the place, thats it.

28 minutes ago, 1234B said:

And about this sentence, i was not PGing, as no one said to me OOCly in PM or anything, i just entered inside to fill my RS truck, and then Eagle aimed at me with his gun and saying get out ICly i think or he said something like that, so i RPd that i am driving on him and leaving the place, thats it.

My friend let it go... Your alt is already in heaven or hell whatever you believe in. It's done.

2 minutes ago, 1234B said:

Tbh, it doesn't matter for me, i am just deffending my self because they are saying that i am PGing and MGing, but the alt doesn't matter i only need my 18 grands back, but it's okay as i disregard my life, that's it.

$5 USD = 750 GC = Stat Transfer = 18 grands back.
Stat transfer - $5 USD/750 GC = No 18 grands back.