Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DoPrius21

Rollin' Stones

((Disclaimer: By scrolling down you agree that everything posted on this thread will not be used ICly by any circumstances, Using the information on this thread will be considered Metagaming.))

The Rollin' Stones

• The Rollin' Stones is a street gang which is mainly consisted of young-adult African Americans, Originally founded by Deshawn Walden Jr alongside with his friends which he grew up with. They started the street gang due to their need of money and power, the gang was just a name to be called with, a name to define their set and to take up turfs which they proceed their illegal activities in, to even grow up and grab more members under their wings. Rollin' Stones are always looking for expanding their territories and their member count, But in the right time with the right people.

• The Street Gang has some ways of making money which is the most often for any other street gang, which is selling guns, Drug trafficking, Robberies, Chopping vehicles, Etc..

• The gang currently has one turf but always are ready to expand in the right time.

By joining us you agree that your character can be CKed by any high rank with any reason.

The topic is still under development.

8 minutes ago, DoPrius21 said:

Or the ballas

No it's "One Niners", Ballas has been created after Grove Street's bullshit. In this case Ballas = Bloods, Grove Street Families = Crips and if you do some research Bloods has been created after Crips bullshit too, but whatever. Good luck still.

Don't give much about the poor name of choice, and effort but at least learn basic roleplay first.

If you cannot roleplay properly, don't be illegal at this level. It's not for everyone, and you guys can't right now.

1 minute ago, JDM said:

Don't give much about the poor name of choice, and effort but at least learn basic roleplay first.

If you cannot roleplay properly, don't be illegal at this level. It's not for everyone, and you guys can't right now.

And we didn't ask for your negative opinion. 

Wouldn't recommend being completely purpled out in all matching purple clothing, vehicles and bandanas. Gangs now a adays don't go around wearing full on 1 colour ensembles 

@Bartiexlikes to stress his point about these things

anywho, gl.

1 hour ago, DrJoseEvil said:

Wouldn't recommend being completely purpled out in all matching purple clothing, vehicles and bandanas. Gangs now a adays don't go around wearing full on 1 colour ensembles 

@Bartiexlikes to stress his point about these things

anywho, gl.

I do indeed, don't wear all one colour. vkaVos7.png Good luck.

28 minutes ago, BeDo99 said:

pM4UzRL.png

EX9btgf.png

itLgEEq.png

SNvLq69.png

D3fBjVm.png

wpYKWQx.png

9wT4fdA.png

sgSss1V.png

4HakkVG.jpg

RexE7BA.jpg

I am not a hater I just have a question don't get me wrong but faction started today and you guys already got hands on automatic pistols? Like I don't where is "Development?" Because this faction lacking that. Improve your ghetto roleplay, It's not about shooting sh*t and robbing "opps". You got that part wrong I guess.