Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Brett

Gang Injunction - ASF 13

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, GentleFart said:

Username: Herewegoagainwiththechinese
Comment: how can you know this? you must go to the same church and prayer with them.... Illuminaughty Confuirmed

Username: DoctorPastorMartinSsempa

Comment: Becuase I am the pastor of the church 

and you know what else? They are all homosexuals 

 

they do do this thing called anal licking, where they lick the other mans anus like ice cream and what happens even poo poo comes out and then the poo poos out and then they eat the poo poo. The other one they do is they have a sex practice called: “Fisting”. 

Where they insert their hand into the other man’s hand and they – and it goes into the anus all the way and it is so painful they have to take drugs but they enjoy it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Username: MilesDaNigga

 

Comment: I legit saw two Rambo lookin hillbilly ass cops detain and search two Mexicans right next to a heated argument about an MVA, in which they completely ignored. PD need to fix up their fuckin priorities. Running around like that nigga from Training Day giving everyone mad attitude. Then wonder why they don't get no respect. 

 

Also I got my ass shot at in Blueberry a couple nights ago, where dem farmer injunctions at? They killin more people than the fuckin eses!

2 minutes ago, Tailor said:

Username: Logic

Comment: The user above is mentally retarded.

Username: MilesDaNigga

 

Comment: Nah not everyone lucky enough to get put through law school by their daddy... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, EverettTheUrban said:

Username: T2K

Comment: I question the legitimacy of this injunction - you can't arrest someone just for talking to someone, or for walking past. This may even violate the constitution.

Username: DoctorPastorMartinSsempa

comment: Injuctions are used all across the nation as a form of combating crime , they would not exist if they violated the constitution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DrJoseEvil said:

Username: DoctorPastorMartinSsempa

Comment: Becuase I am the pastor of the church 

and you know what else? They are all homosexuals 

 

they do do this thing called anal licking, where they lick the other mans anus like ice cream and what happens even poo poo comes out and then the poo poos out and then they eat the poo poo. The other one they do is they have a sex practice called: “Fisting”. 

Where they insert their hand into the other man’s hand and they – and it goes into the anus all the way and it is so painful they have to take drugs but they enjoy it.

asrkkPI.png?1 Username: ⋆ Dr. Ptr. Martin Ssempa [Official] ⋆

 

Comment: You are not the real Martin Ssempa, it is me. You are right about the phrase "Fisting" & "Licking" however. To make matters worse however, sometimes when they are doing the homosexual sex practice called "Anal Fisting" the poo-poo comes out and they smear it all over their face... Disgusting... Obama is this really what you want for Africa? Anywho, I am from the Ugandan Task-Force Against Homosexuality - together we can stop this un-natural behavior! 

 

IOSNfbm.png?17PZCJiB.png?1LHUWNnI.png?1

 

Stand with us brothers and sisters!

Edited by Bartiex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bartiex said:

asrkkPI.png?1 Username: ⋆ Dr. Ptr. Martin Ssempa [Official] ⋆

 

Comment: You are not the real Martin Ssempa, it is me. You are right about the phrase "Fisting" & "Licking" however. To make matters worse however, sometimes when they are doing the homosexual sex practice called "Anal Fisting" the poo-poo comes out and they smear it all over their face... Disgusting... Obama is this really what you want for Africa? Anywho, I am from the Ugandan Task-Force Against Homosexuality - together we can stop this un-natural behavior! 

 

IOSNfbm.png?17PZCJiB.png?1LHUWNnI.png?1

 

Stand with us brothers and sisters!

Username: DoctorPastorMartinSsempa

comment: you are so very wise pastor , I am a loyal member of your flock and I attend your every rally 

 

#barrackobamabackoff #notohomos 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Tikemaro said:

username: XDDD

comment: Xddd this

(( bruv stop taking goddamn pictures of me, irritating, take it out.))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/19/2017 at 6:13 PM, Notorious said:

Username: MilesDaNigga

 

Comment: I legit saw two Rambo lookin hillbilly ass cops detain and search two Mexicans right next to a heated argument about an MVA, in which they completely ignored. PD need to fix up their fuckin priorities. Running around like that nigga from Training Day giving everyone mad attitude. Then wonder why they don't get no respect. 

 

 

3

Name: Anonymoose

Comment: That cousin fucking bitch just parked in the middle of the road, was hardly a heated argument more like retard shaming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

username: ?

comment: very nice gang stop i think this good, skrra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Username: Sloaner621

Comment: i used to serve as a detective for the staties back in '12... gangs and vice unit.... retired now... this shit seems unconstitutional... as usual though government backed. pathetic. nothing will change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Classified

Comment: What if someone is injured in that area and a gang member approaches the medic, and starts to talk with him while he is trying his or her's patient, would the medic get arrested for associating with him or what if a gang member is shot and the medic comes in  or is requested to be there of if a call is there would that count as associating with a gang member as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, stevenaramos said:

Name: Classified

Comment: What if someone is injured in that area and a gang member approaches the medic, and starts to talk with him while he is trying his or her's patient, would the medic get arrested for associating with him or what if a gang member is shot and the medic comes in  or is requested to be there of if a call is there would that count as associating with a gang member as well?

Username: Chancellor 

Comment: If a gang banger is hitting up a paramedic while they're treating someone, they better be providing useful information regarding the scenario. If a medic is treating a gang member, he's doing his job, not associating with the dipshit on their own free time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/22/2017 at 11:44 AM, DrJoseEvil said:

Username: Chancellor 

Comment: If a gang banger is hitting up a paramedic while they're treating someone, they better be providing useful information regarding the scenario. If a medic is treating a gang member, he's doing his job, not associating with the dipshit on their own free time.

 

Username: Pistol Pete D3ZIxMB.png

Comment: Fuck Liverpool man, yall niggas on some dead ass opps on some disrespekful ass shit, Fuck Floey, alright? used to be cool wit yo ass, fuck G Mills, u was my nigga but das a topic of another discussion now nigga, niggas talkin bout Herc in dat shit, thats some disrespekful ass shit, yall niggas better pray he don com back from CA nigga, cuz Hercules craazy man... but fuck it Liverpool K nigga, fuck Hoovers, this is a diss

 

ace street 4 life homie g cuhzo cousin brother friend

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Craazy said:

 

Username: Pistol Pete D3ZIxMB.png

Comment: Fuck Liverpool man, yall niggas on some dead ass opps on some disrespekful ass shit, Fuck Floey, alright? used to be cool wit yo ass, fuck G Mills, u was my nigga but das a topic of another discussion now nigga, niggas talkin bout Herc in dat shit, thats some disrespekful ass shit, yall niggas better pray he don com back from CA nigga, cuz Hercules craazy man... but fuck it Liverpool K nigga, fuck Hoovers, this is a diss

 

ace street 4 life homie g cuhzo cousin brother friend

 

Username: Chancellor 

Comment: the rest of us are speaking English, id recommend you do to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DrJoseEvil said:

Username: Chancellor 

Comment: the rest of us are speaking English, id recommend you do to.

 

Username: Pistol Pete D3ZIxMB.png

Comment: Fuck ya ops, in da stres the call me Pistol Pete, headshots aim when I pull up on da ops mayne, shoot u in yo throat, watch a fuck nigga done choke, yo bitch is a thot, she be suckin on my cock, G Mills u a bitch, u broke as fuck, tryna trade ur whip, for something quick, Floey u a bitch, cant rap for shit, sound dum as fuck, leave u slum, gan gang 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Craazy said:

 

Username: Pistol Pete D3ZIxMB.png

Comment: Fuck ya ops, in da stres the call me Pistol Pete, headshots aim when I pull up on da ops mayne, shoot u in yo throat, watch a fuck nigga done choke, yo bitch is a thot, she be suckin on my cock, G Mills u a bitch, u broke as fuck, tryna trade ur whip, for something quick, Floey u a bitch, cant rap for shit, sound dum as fuck, leave u slum, gan gang 

 

Username: JesusRiveraTheOnlyNiggaThatIsAlive
Comment: PULL UP WITH THE M4 YEAH BOY I AM INSPECTOR GADGET fuck tHat floey tHo lol #LongLiveSpooky

Edited by Serx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and follow our Guidelines.