Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PostalDude14

Emma Brown - Paramedic

002b66fb32.png
Application for Employment

Personal Information

Full Legal Name: Emma Brown
Title (If Any): n/a
Phone Number: 752-586

Date of Birth: 9/14/1995
Email Address: EB95@hotmail.com
Primary Home Address: #26 San Pedro Ave
Place of Birth (City, State/Province, Country): Salt Lake City, Utah

Field applying for(By default Patient care or E.R Care, unless you have a waiver): Paramedic

Are you an American Citizen?:
[x] Yes
[ ] No

Educational Experience

Do you possess a high school diploma, GED, or equivilent?:
[x] Yes
[ ] No

Have you obtained a college degree?:
[x] Yes
[ ] No

If so, what type?:
[x] Associates Degree in : Health Science
[ ] Bachelors Degree in : [Enter Degree Type Here]
[ ] Masters Degree in : [Enter Degree Type Here]
[ ] Doctorate in : [Enter Degree Type Here]
[ ] PhD in : [Enter Degree Type Here]

If you obtained a college degree, where did you obtain it from?:

University of Utah

Legal Background

Have you ever been convicted of a felony?:
[ ] Yes
[x] No

If so, what felony or felonies were you convicted of?:

Have you ever been convicted of a misdemeanor?:
[ ] Yes
[x] No

If so, what misdemeanor or misdemeanors were you convicted of?:

Do you understand that All Saints General Hospital (ASGH) reserves the right to have a random background check performed on you whilst employed by us or seeking to be employed by us?:
[x] Yes
[ ] No

Cover Letter

**A piece of paper is attached to the application.**

Hi guys My name is Emma Brown, I'm 22 years old, and I'm from Salt Lake City, Utah. I moved to Los Santos to proceeded to become a paramedic, or a police officer. So far my goal isn't achieving coming so well. I'm applying for the All Saints Hospital because, I feel that you guys have more benefits then the LSFD I believe you get paid more if you just do your job the best as you can. My main reason I'm applying for ASH is because, To be honest here my life isn't going so well. So far my application for the LSPD is denied, and I'm losing a lot of money trying to pay my mortgage. But I'm gonna keep trying I'm looking forward to try to show my benefits to ASH. I'm a very strong woman, I've been known to help people, and get them threw their goals, and achievements. I as a person is going to keep pushing myself, and I will never give up to get a career, or even a small job. All I'm asking from you guys is that you would give me a chance to prove myself worthy to achieve my goals to become a paramedic. Los Santos has a high crime rate, and when someone gets hurt I don't hardly see LSFD, or a ASH paramedic. I'm going to use my basic knowledge to help patients, and victims to get knew their pain, or distress until they can calm down, or get healed. Let me show you guys that I can earn it, I'm very good with first aid, and CPR. I can be a great rolemodel. If I tell people if they put their minds into it. They will achieve it. Again let me prove to guys I can earn it. 

Legal Waiver

By signing this form, I, the applicant, understand that any injury, death, or illness that duty may incur whilst incumbent of the All Saints General Hospital, is of no liability towards the company, or its' constituents/subordinate members. I also herein consent to any legal background checks, urinary, blood, or drug testing samples of otherwise, that may be conducted whilst pursuing employment, or maintaining employment status.

Signature: Emma Brown
Date: 09/18/2017

I, the applicant, also herein understand that any damages that may occur to property, life, psych, or social status whilst employed by the hospital, are not thus responsibilities to be bore by All Saints General Hospital.

I, the applicant, also understand that I am to render assistance to all those willing, despite any personal vindictive grudge, views, traditions, or customs, to any individual in need. I also understand that patients/victims reserve the right to refuse any treatment or assistance at any point, and I am to cease and desist at aforementioned point, whilst providing waiver of departure towards the afflicted refuser.

Finally, I, the applicant, understands and agrees to adhere to all policies, ethos, codes, and procedures that are standard to the All Saints General Hospital, with failure subject to penalty of termination of employment, revocation of benefits, as well as docking of pay.

Date: 09/17/2017

OOC Information

Username: losgatos13
Faction History: JGC, Bartender/BarMaid
Hours: 53
Prior Characters: Emma Brown, Francisco Gonzalez, Buddy Jackson, Jaden Hilton, Jessie Gonzalez, Jesus Chavez, and Sam Tucker

Admin History: https://owlgaming.net/account/history/eyJ1c2VyX2lkIjoxMTgzNTV9:1du6Eg:_RJjlSm7DAqNRwNEd5lcQyTkXeo/

Do you possess any OOC knowledge which will help you in the position which you are applying for with us? If so, briefly elaborate:

I recently got banned for metagaming, I was being to much of a dumb cunt about it. I apologize for it, and it won't happen again. I'm currently in law enforcement class IRL. I don't know much But I have learned CPR, first aid, and basic BLS knowledge