Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JameZ

LSIA License Application - Adam Foster

LSIA Flight School - License Application

Contact information
Full name: Adam Foster.
Suffix: [X] Mr [ ] Mrs [ ] Ms
Age, date of birth: 32 years old - April 9th, 1985.
Phone: 417743.
Address: 1438 Benedict XVI.

Background information
Any criminal record (if yes, list what)?: No.

Reference: Lieutenant Malcolm Carruthers - LSPD.

Licenses
Set an X in the fields of the licenses you are applying for.
[ ] SER
[X] ROT
[ ] MER
[ ] TER
[ ] CPL

Typeratings
List the typerating(s) you are applying for.
T487, T497, T563, T469.

Reason for applying (at least 100 words):
I'd like to apply for the aforementioned licenses as I am currently part of the Air Support Division within the Los Santos Police Department. Having these licenses will allow me to operate helicopters legally to be able to actively participate in the division and do whatever tasks are needed or requested. I do not really think I have any other plans other than that, since I do not own a private helicopter nor plan to buy one soon.

Any remark(s)?:
I'm already trained in the Chicago PD for aviation courses, I do not need any training. (( led LSIA for a while and made handbooks for PD so I'm gucci with training. ))

By filing this application, I agree to always abide by the current laws and instructions of aviation, as given by authorities and LSIA. I understand that my license may get revoked if abused. I understand and agree to that LSIA may access my background information from instances such as the police and medical institutions. I confirm that all information in my application are correct, and that providing false or misleading information is punishable by law.

Signature: A. Foster

((OOC:
Timezone: GMT +3 (GMT/Zulu, for us to estimate lesson times)
)) @Danzo303

Accepted, I have the instructors we have working through priorities now, though do bear in mind there are a lot of emergency services applying at the moment.

- Emily Forrester

((It'll help if you're on an american timezone since that's where our active instructors are, unfortunately, that's what's causing most of the delays))

1 hour ago, Danzo303 said:

Accepted, I have the instructors we have working through priorities now, though do bear in mind there are a lot of emergency services applying at the moment.

- Emily Forrester

((It'll help if you're on an american timezone since that's where our active instructors are, unfortunately, that's what's causing most of the delays))

(( yeah I don't really need lessons either tbh I already know everything. ))