Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mahe

raw sauce

Just now, EDR said:

The blatant meta-gaming when you seen that gun bind, instantly lit them up. Wise up.

We were there to kill him, it was pre-planned. We already knew that he's going to say no, because he was asked previously. We don't drive around with Tec-9s if we weren't planning on killing someone. The reason of why we shot, is because he sped off and clearly trying to get away. We couldn't catch up, which made us shoot so that he does not escape. Wise up.

Just now, Daabas said:

We were there to kill him, it was pre-planned. We already knew that he's going to say no, because he was asked previously. We don't drive around with Tec-9s if we weren't planning on killing someone. The reason of why we shot, is because he sped off and clearly trying to get away. We couldn't catch up, which made us shoot so that he does not escape. Wise up.

Killing somebody for not paying damages to your vehicle? 

3 minutes ago, EDR said:

The blatant meta-gaming when you seen that gun bind, instantly lit them up. Wise up.

1 minute ago, Daabas said:

what he said

1 minute ago, Lewis said:

Killing somebody for not paying damages to your vehicle? 

Just now, Daabas said:

No. There's more to the story than that. Report us if you feel that we broke the rules :)

what he said again

Just now, Lewis said:

You're boring and clearly not worth my time, Daabas on the other hand has 0.5% time investment from me. 

2+2 is 4 minus 1 thats three quick maths

Just now, mahe said:

2+2 is 4 minus 1 thats three quick maths

Aren't you like Swedish or some shit? Stop listening to BBC 1 Extra with my top boy Charlie Sloth and get back to watching anomaly videos or something.

Just now, Napol said:

You're acting like your family got shot in real life or something, get over it lmao.

When I ask for the boyfriend to quote me, I'll let you know sweetie. 

2 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Aren't you like Swedish or some shit? Stop listening to BBC 1 Extra with my top boy Charlie Sloth and get back to watching anomaly videos or something.

Whoa, that's a lot of shit talking from someone who "roleplayed" getting buttfucked and is now talking about roleplay.

3 minutes ago, Lewis said:

quack quack quack, and they was ducking

1 minute ago, ResidentPeach said:

Development at its finest, I'm so proud of our community.

go back to the mall