Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ViT

Organs chopping and VMing

Hi, I just would like to know how to cut a person and taking the organs without damaging them + how to VM organs.

my character should know how to but I don't.

plz help.

search the deep web. 

lol

just study human biology i guess, do your research and you should find your answer, don't do any shady deepweb stuff.

I think Organ VM is for official factions? Idk thats what I was told.

u alright?

22 minutes ago, EDR said:

just study human biology i guess, do your research and you should find your answer, don't do any shady deepweb stuff.

deep web is not as bad as everyone says it is, people over react. It's just a web for the stuff you can't find on clear web. 

as long as you search the stuff you want to see, then that's what you get. 

if you search stuff you don't want to see, then it's your own fault. 

I could explain to you how to exactly do that, but I believe it's MGing. Sorry mate.

Step 1 - Buy a chainsaw. Step 2 - buy some petrol and oil. Step 3 - fill up the damn thing. Step 4 - Approach the body, and turn the chainsaw on. Step 5 - Make sure the chains have been sharpened. Step 6 - Hold the throttle wide open and Swing that motherfucker at the body and hope for the best. Step 7 - harvest the fucking mess you made and try getting another body since you fucked that up. 

Listen to Cannibal Corpse or Cattle Decapitation.

... you should do it surgically, try searching google that provide biology and surgery education

you could always use google or duck duck go it  to find real life human organ prices, after all just like animals  and nothing can be wasted!

You're basically dissecting a body to a professionally delicate standard, your biological analysis of the roleplay must be on point and you certainly need to know what you're doing as opposed to just tearing away body parts savagely with minimal roleplay to justify it. If you manage to extract organs properly you then need to preserve the organs correctly which is also another daunting task that includes getting the correct temperatures and storage facilities, afterwards you utilize the virtual market system the faction team currently use for human organ trafficking if any and usually you receive huge payout selling it on into the black market, especially if you're taking out organs which take expert precision to correctly remove and preserve.

Briefly that's all it is and I won't go into detail because back when I was in the faction team I expected people to put the effort into researching it for themselves.

Like ResidentPeach said above, you are performing a dissection on a human body.

You need a few things:
A CK'd body

A proper storage for the body for preservation (And body parts)

Knowing what your doing when performing on the body

I do remember a while back there was a table that listed the value of each human body part you extract.  There were easier ones like just the human skeleton, but it wasn't worth as much as a perfectly dissected organ.

Well you don't need a ck'ed body... you just need someone. You can steal a kidney without killing someone... which is a very good idea...

Thank you all, I tried searching for videos or images that would help but sadly I could not find any, I will try searching on deep web so I can find my answer just need motivation and suggestions. Please help.

4 hours ago, ViT said:

Thank you all, I tried searching for videos or images that would help but sadly I could not find any, I will try searching on deep web so I can find my answer just need motivation and suggestions. Please help.

You should check in with FMT first before you attempt anything, as I mentioned before I BELIEVE harvesting is for official factions only.

@LokiHavok could enlighten us?

Yeah I'm so concerned rn 

It's MG if you say that your character knows how to extract organs when you don't even know that mate, just saying, goodluck though.

Your world, your imagination.

Might have to give nhs a bell you alright pal

On 18/09/2017 at 6:32 AM, RileyBaxter said:

Your world, your imagination.

Might have to give nhs a bell you alright pal

No point in giving them a bell. They're too busy dealing with debt because the gov decided to make Big Ben ding dong like Donkey Kong 

On 9/17/2017 at 4:47 PM, Portside said:

Yeah I'm so concerned rn 

Someone that gives a fuck about me thx ;-;

On 17.9.2017 at 7:57 AM, ViT said:

If you are planning on searching the deep web please consider using a VPN, hackers can get your location without one.

1 hour ago, fluX said:

If you are planning on searching the deep web please consider using a VPN, hackers can get your location without one.

I already knew how in my own way, i'm just confused about the VM part and how does organs VMing works.