Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jelle1212S

Runaways.

13sON0w.jpg

Runaways is a small group of teenagers who were sick of the law and wanted to act on their own, fleeing from their homes in order to make a life outside of society, they are rebellious and are lead by the most influential person of the group, "Kevin Cooper". The group was originally based in New York, but the busy streets of the big city felt too much of a burden on the teenagers, as they only wanted a life of liberty and freedom. They all left NY, deciding on moving to Los Santos, a much quieter place compared to the metropolis, continuously fleeing from the law, doing what they must in order to have a life they want to live.

The goal of the group is to have a life outside of the law, doing what they must to survive, keeping out of LSPD and CPS' sight. Hiding in abandoned buildings to keep a low profile, the group often does petty thievery, the older teenagers protect the younger ones, acting like a family. They'd do anything for money, always acting in a group, most of the time trying to plan it all out before going into action.

The leader - Kevin Cooper.

Kevin is a kind-hearted teenager, he cares about his group and is one of the many reasons why it is still up, he's a brave leader and would make sacrifices for his friends so they could move forward. Cooper had a hard childhood, his father beating his mother regularly and his mother being an alcoholic, once the police and CPS found out they took him from his original home. Kevin didn't like his step-parents, them being rather strict with him, he disliked it and slowly evolved into a rebellious teen. He was always away from home, never in school and roaming the streets. He mostly hung out with other people like him, for example, Liam Hopkins. Liam was a year younger he was usually serious but also kind, and sometimes annoying, being a bit weird from time to time. Over the years, they grew older and their friendship evolved into this friend group who disliked the law and strictness, moving further from home to live on their own, creating their own family.

((I created this faction to give CPS a rival, i'm not trying to promote illegal kids and i'm not recruiting, and if so its hard to get in as its a family, to earn our trusts is already hard, please don't rambo and make a charachter to instantly try to join. Feedback is always welcome :) ))

Why did the teenagers have to come from New York, could they not have a more developed backstory with growing up within LS, explain about their troubled life that lead them to crime and missing out on possible schooling to choose the beginnings of a criminal life?

Making a "rival" for CPS? CPS is not a crips set and you're the bloods. The above is what is going to lead me to my next few words below. 

This is going to be completely aids, I'm calling it right now. 

Always makes me sad to see that everything gets negative comments before they were even interacted with ingame. Be happy there is going to be new roleplay and possibilities ^-^

On 9/16/2017 at 6:04 AM, Jelle1212S said:

i'm not trying to promote illegal kids and i'm not recruiting

"The goal of the group is to have a life outside of the law"

so what illegal activity do you participate in?

On 16-9-2017 at 3:04 PM, Jelle1212S said:

The goal of the group is to have a life outside of the law, doing what they must to survive, keeping out of LSPD and CPS' sight. Hiding in abandoned buildings to keep a low profile, the group often does petty thievery

3 minutes ago, Chinaman said:

so what illegal activity do you participate in?

@Chinaman

Basicly small things, dealing, thievery.

6 minutes ago, croozerdog said:

Nope ^^ And I always use the backdoor

quick edit: I'm talking about Kevin and Todd

I mean, the front door was blocked, we rp'ed and admin came and locked it, but yeah... the backdoor.

Did you slit my throat?