Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anthonyg97

Anthony Shepard - Paramedic

002b66fb32.png
Application for Employment

Personal Information

Full Legal Name: Anthony Micheal Shepard
Title (If Any): Mr.
Phone Number: 552-226

Date of Birth: 9/03/1997
Email Address: A.Shepard@whiz.sa
Primary Home Address: #4 Guantanamo Avenue
Place of Birth (City, State/Province, Country): Rapid City, South Dakota, USA

Field applying for(By default Patient care or E.R Care, unless you have a waiver): Paramedic

Are you an American Citizen?:
[x ] Yes
[ ] No

Educational Experience

Do you possess a high school diploma, GED, or equivilent?:
[x ] Yes
[ ] No

Have you obtained a college degree?:
[ ] Yes
[x ] No

If so, what type?:
[ ] Associates Degree in : [Enter Degree Type Here]
[ ] Bachelors Degree in : [Enter Degree Type Here]
[ ] Masters Degree in : [Enter Degree Type Here]
[ ] Doctorate in : [Enter Degree Type Here]
[ ] PhD in : [Enter Degree Type Here]

If you obtained a college degree, where did you obtain it from?:

Legal Background

Have you ever been convicted of a felony?:
[ ] Yes
[ x] No

If so, what felony or felonies were you convicted of?:

Have you ever been convicted of a misdemeanor?:
[ ] Yes
[x ] No

If so, what misdemeanor or misdemeanors were you convicted of?:

Do you understand that All Saints General Hospital (ASGH) reserves the right to have a random background check performed on you whilst employed by us or seeking to be employed by us?:
[x ] Yes
[ ] No

Cover Letter

[Attach Cover Letter Here] (Tell us about yourself and why you'd like to work with us, no word limit but the more effort the better)

Legal Waiver

By signing this form, I, the applicant, understand that any injury, death, or illness that duty may incur whilst incumbent of the All Saints General Hospital, is of no liability towards the company, or its' constituents/subordinate members. I also herein consent to any legal background checks, urinary, blood, or drug testing samples of otherwise, that may be conducted whilst pursuing employment, or maintaining employment status.

Signature: A.Shepard
Date: 9/14/2017

I, the applicant, also herein understand that any damages that may occur to property, life, psych, or social status whilst employed by the hospital, are not thus responsibilities to be bore by All Saints General Hospital.

Signature: A.Shepard
Date: 9/14/2017

I, the applicant, also understand that I am to render assistance to all those willing, despite any personal vindictive grudge, views, traditions, or customs, to any individual in need. I also understand that patients/victims reserve the right to refuse any treatment or assistance at any point, and I am to cease and desist at aforementioned point, whilst providing waiver of departure towards the afflicted refuser.

Finally, I, the applicant, understands and agrees to adhere to all policies, ethos, codes, and procedures that are standard to the All Saints General Hospital, with failure subject to penalty of termination of employment, revocation of benefits, as well as docking of pay.

OOC Information

Username: AnthonyG97
Faction History: N/A
Hours: 42
Prior Characters: Dimitri Mikhailovich, Natasha Gardner, Leon Gardner, Tyler Schefield, Hector Navarro, Lucia Manzanares. 

Admin History: https://owlgaming.net/account/history/eyJ1c2VyX2lkIjoxMjM0Nzd9:1dsYnD:cvC2XdHJ5hCTj_rH1qwUqAgSiVo/

Do you possess any OOC knowledge which will help you in the position which you are applying for with us? If so, briefly elaborate: No but I can learn.

002b66fb32.png

Application for Employment

Dear Mr. Shepard

We are pleased to move you forward in our hiring process. Please report to the hospital front desk and contact Thomas Scott, NRP, for the next stages of the process.

T. Scott
Center for Emergency Medicine

Bureau of Emergency Medical Services