Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DeeDev

[Awaiting License Issue] LSIA License Application - Rick Victoria

LSIA Flight School - License Application

Contact information
Full name: Rick Victoria
Suffix: [*] Mr [ ] Mrs [ ] Ms
Age, date of birth: 24 - November 27, 1992
Phone: 804533
Address: Jefferson, Los Santos

Background information
Any criminal record (if yes, list what)?: None

Reference: N/A

Licenses
Set an X in the fields of the licenses you are applying for.
[X] SER
[ ] ROT
[ ] MER
[ ] TER
[ ] CPL

Typeratings
List the typerating(s) you are applying for.
*((Dodo))  T593

Reason for applying (at least 100 words):
I've been an aviation enthusiast since I was still one of those millennials. I used to collect diecast aircraft as a hobby, and as well as plane spotting at my home town's airport. At around age 8, I started playing and learning basic stuff from a flight simulator I got for my computer. Up to present, I fly virtually in Prepar 3D for Cathay Pacific virtual over the online network for flight simulators called "VATSIM".  I have always wanted to be a commercial pilot as my career, but unfortunately, I wasn't able to, because of our current situation of life and financial status. I ended up into a job that's really far from aviation but as time passes by and so far, I was doing well and now currently running a business that's actually giving me good income lately. Now that I have gathered up some extra cash, I'm planning to get myself now my own aircraft to at least, let's say, achieve my dream to fly an aircraft. Currently, I'm still saving up to have a better budget for my first aircraft and also for the fees of my flying lessons. So, obviously, the main and last reason for acquiring a pilot's license is because I'm probably making the purchase of my first aircraft soon, and I'd like to take the aircraft from the buyer soon personally and fly the aircraft some more in the future. I'm also looking forward as well to make the aircraft an asset and see if I can make income out of it and at the same time, enjoying and sharing the moment up above and the bird's eye view with someone else who'd like to fly as well. As I take and accomplish my licensure, I hope to inspire and encourage those people out there who'd like to fly as well and tell them that we are indeed born to fly and it's never too late to get our own wings.

Any remark(s)?:
I'm really hoping to get my PPL really soon, but I can wait.

By filing this application, I agree to always abide by the current laws and instructions of aviation, as given by authorities and LSIA. I understand that my license may get revoked if abused. I understand and agree to that LSIA may access my background information from instances such as the police and medical institutions. I confirm that all information in my application are correct, and that providing false or misleading information is punishable by law.

Signature: R.Victoria

((OOC:
Timezone: GMT+8:00. 

You can give me some choices/schedules on which dates is the instructor available so I can adjust myself as well to avoid or at least lessen the time zone conflicts since I can stay up late during weekends or local holidays here.
))

aVE1Y4T.png 

Dear Mr. Victoria,   @DeeDev

The Los Santos International Airport have received and processed your Flight School Application, and we'd to inform you that we decided to place your application on PENDING.
This does not mean that your application has been denied, it's just been placed on-hold until further notice.

Reasons listed as follows:

• Lack of staff

Kind regards,

Human Resources Officer,

D.Cvetkovski.

18 minutes ago, wizzi said:

aVE1Y4T.png 

Dear Mr. Victoria,   @DeeDev

The Los Santos International Airport have received and processed your Flight School Application, and we'd to inform you that we decided to place your application on PENDING.
This does not mean that your application has been denied, it's just been placed on-hold until further notice.

Reasons listed as follows:

• Lack of staff

Kind regards,

Human Resources Officer,

D.Cvetkovski.

If ever the company/organization is need of Flight Instructor, I would like to ask and proceed If I am able to apply as Flight Instructor.
I'm willing to take an appointment as soon as possible and pay the expenses I need to pay for further requirements.
Please do contact me with the contact number I have provided.

Thank you!

aVE1Y4T.png 

Dear Mr Victoria, @DeeDev  

The Los Santos International Airport are aware of your Flight School Application. Proceed to follow these steps in obtaining your training and pilots certification(s).

• Proceed to contact the LSIA hotline at #5555 and await for a Flight Instructor to call back to be enrolled.
  • Transfer the total required sum of money for education fees to the 'LS International Airport' with a bank transfer receipt sent here.
  • Proceed to advance through the required courses and await for final conclusions from the Flight Instructor.

Fee(s) for necessary license(s) and typerating(s) below :

Typeratings/ Licenses Price to be paid

ARC $1,000
SER $12,000

Total $13,000

Kind regards,

Human Resources Officer,

D.Cvetkovski.

Right, I am back from my LOA, I'll sort this out.

Are you still wanting to become an instructor or simply have your licenses issued?

-Emily Forrester

@DeeDev

1 hour ago, Danzo303 said:

Right, I am back from my LOA, I'll sort this out.

Are you still wanting to become an instructor or simply have your licenses issued?

-Emily Forrester

@DeeDev

My license have been issued and yes indeed, I'm still interested to be a flight instructor. Thank you!