Mysra

Character Name-

Levi Jefferson

Date of Incident-

11/11/2017

Supervising Administrator-

N/A

Narrative-

The CK happened from like 2 or 3 days, I was just driving with the motorbike and I just crashed with a car but I handbraked before I crashed with my right side, I was having my helmet on, Admin didn't believe that when everyone drives a motorbike and he falls that the Helmet be removed so, I roleplayed that I feel the pain but not hard while I was having my helmet on, He just ignored and CK'ed me without any reason and banned me for 24 hours saying Refusing to RP while I roleplayed feeling the pain hard, He said I've to roleplay that my character dead, He was like forcing me.

Evidence-

Mhm, I don't know how to let you believe but, I don't have to lie.

Method of Death-

Motorbike Crash.

Have you attempted to resolve this already with the supervising administrator?-

No

Get logs that prove you had placed the helmet on just before the crash. That way you have evidence of wearing a helmet.

I swear I forgot to get logs because I never thought I will crash, I will never lie because of that, While I'm just a new player, playing for fun so unCK or I will just stop playing MTA or anything else.

Hi,

The supervising admin was @Salsa. I've just taken a look at the logs myself; at no point did you put a helmet on prior to crashing, you also attempted to void the crash as well as having a demanding and somewhat abrasive attitude.

I'm going to let Salsa give his side before making a decision.

you do have logs. they'll be in your MTA San Andreas 1.4\mods\deathmatch\resources\OwlGamingLogs

OT: I know I'm not directly involved in the CK, so I'm not weighing in at all. He doesn't seem to know he has access to his own logs, so I wanna help him out. Hope I don't get in trouble for posting this

57 minutes ago, Virus said:

Waiting for respond ^^.

4 hours ago, greenops011 said:

you do have logs. they'll be in your MTA San Andreas 1.4\mods\deathmatch\resources\OwlGamingLogs

OT: I know I'm not directly involved in the CK, so I'm not weighing in at all. He doesn't seem to know he has access to his own logs, so I wanna help him out. Hope I don't get in trouble for posting this

He just showed you how to get logs, get logs of you putting on your helmet and post them here.

Well without the logs, I really hate to say it buddy, but I very much doubt they're going to accept your appeal. Its not the end of the world though. You can always make another character and continue roleplaying :)

You crashed head first into a car while riding on the wrong side of the road with no helmet on, that's why I CKed you. You said you're mom was sick and you were only getting on to sell a bike, and for me to let you go, but you aren't bringing that up now, so not to be rude if she is, but I highly doubt that's true. In my opinion the CK is valid. Your RP was honestly, subpar to say the least, and I told you to RP very serious injuries or death, and you didn't, so I CKed you, then gave you a punishment.

2 hours ago, Virus said:

I apologize for that but I swear I was having my helmet on, I'am not lying to you sir, I hope you just foregive.

Listen buddy. Just make a new character. You clearly don't have any evidence to support your claim, so they aren't going to accept the appeal. Its not worth begging for them to reverse it when it is soooooo easy to make a new character

Just now, greenops011 said:

Listen buddy. Just make a new character. You clearly don't have any evidence to support your claim, so they aren't going to accept the appeal. Its not worth begging for them to reverse it when it is soooooo easy to make a new character

I've did a lot in that character while I was rich some.

Well, I've said my piece. Without evidence, your chances of a successful appeal are extremely slim. Good luck to you my friend, hope things work out

Just now, greenops011 said:

Well, I've said my piece. Without evidence, your chances of a successful appeal are extremely slim. Good luck to you my friend, hope things work out

Thanks, friend ♥

After considering your appeal and Salsa's side of events I see no reason why I should even consider your appeal.

As I stated before, after searching the logs I found no proof that you had a helmet on, no logs of you placing it on or it being removed due to the crash. So purely on that grounds your appeal will not be accepted.

Furthermore, you showed a bad attitude, refused to roleplay and unless you have quite a bad memory you also lied to an administrator. This is unacceptable.

Your appeal is denied, and to be honest you're fortunate it isn't more than that.