Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tailor

Inability to Stattransfer if Warrant Active

Stat-transferring w/ Warrant  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be added?

• Yes
    • No

Hey guys,

Basically my suggestion is that if there is an active warrant for a character, an individual cannot stat-transfer that character's things to another character. It prevents MG as I've heard in the past players found out they have warrants and simply stat-transferred their shit and the entire purpose of the warrant or the entire purpose of the investigation was meaningless because said person can continue doing what they were doing basically without a problem. I believe it is a small change that does a lot in the long run.

The implementation is extremely easy (at least imo) as it is a rather simple conditional statement?

Let me know what you think, make your case for why this shouldn't happen, etc.

@Bunny

4 minutes ago, Kozinski said:

I thought it's already not allowed to stat transfer with an active warrant or during a court case, no?

Most likely a court case, yes. However people usually don't know they have a warrant against them and unless the script constraints them by not allowing them to do that, they would all simply say I had no clue here wasn't a warrant out for me while still potentially knowing.

Fully support this as a lot of people who have warrants on them and some how find out they  stat-transfer away from that character it affects a lot of roleplay on PD side as we have to do a lot of work to get a warrant in the first place doesn't really seem fair when we've worked for an hour to get evidence just for the person to stat-transfer away from the character if they some how find out. I 100% support this suggestion.

Okay cunts who are saying no explain thanks

if you say no you're most likely one of those people who complain that pd ruin your roleplay bc they chase you after you publically assassinate someone, then asset transfer all your stuff because you don't want to roleplay getting caught like an anctual criminal.

warrants should be treated as if you were in an active court case, because there is a court order out there for your characters arrest. It's damn annoying when you go through the time to make a case, finally make a warrant, just to see it get metagamed and some mong cunt goes on and asset transfers because their mothers don't love them.

i support this +1

9 minutes ago, JohnM said:

Okay cunts who are saying no explain thanks

Calm down mate, they most likely have their own reasons but yeah, I wouldn't want to be in position of PD where you have a warrant on someone, they find out and transfer to avoid conciquences. 

I support it to an extent... Should make it to where if you have an active warrant, but get character killed in a non-police situation; it'll allow you to transfer.

Would be pretty dumb if you have a ton of stats on your illegal character, end up getting a warrant out for your arrest; then die in a random ass car accident a week later just to find out you can't stat transfer.