Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Law

200 Gamecoins [ENDED]

nE5Y9i2.png&key=6d10ea02a10e2b63859b4224

200 Gamecoins

Welcome,

So my last game giveaway called Mysterium: A Psychic Clue Game didn't end so well due to the third party steam code expiring; which I didn't think would happen. No one really seemed to care for it to be honest so I think people would much rather appreciate me making this giveaway to compensate for the game.

To enter, drop a single comment below and you're set. You can put your in-game username in the comment if you so please but I will be contacting the winner afterwards anyway.

Winner will be chosen by a random name generator once all of them are listed; I will also post the screenshot before the spin to prove everyone that entered was listed into the draw.

Please keep the topic nice and clean. Double comments will not be deleted unless accidental, I will just skip over the entry as a whole. Mainly targeting people who like derailing topics.

If you have any questions, shoot me a forum PM or contact me on Discord.
Best of luck!

Z4zs9LN.jpg

Entries:

Spoiler

Chillz
Tailor
Clippy95
eoozy
Roi
Lukaa
Doma
YouriXx
BrennanMichael
ilux
wizzi
Wittax
Restrepo
Script
usev25
JameZ
Vader
Jokerr
DejoPejo
Demon1
SuperM
disappoint
Foester
Kaasisbaas
Smokerhands

69fc621ab944e20a5a8abec374d29823.gif

Congratulations @SuperM on the 200 gamecoins, will receive your funds when I'm next in-game.

Feel free to host your own giveaways!