Pukeazoid

Character Name-

Dimitry Lagunov

Date of Incident-

09/11/2017

Supervising Administrator-

N/A ((Administrator Peaky CK'ed me))

Narrative-

I was making texture for one guy's vehicle, when i finished it i went to his car and reported for admin to apply it. Of course he also paid for it. While we were waiting for administrator 3 guys ((1 admin between them ((Peaky)) )) just comes into the proeprty avoiding cameras, motion sensors, alarms or anything else and starts robbing us. I wrote to him OOCly to first rp cameras and stop doing Common Sense, he just ignores it and shoots me in head. I reconnected of course to respawn there and see what's going to happen further. When i come back online my character is CK'ed just without any reason. Even tho he NonRply broke into private property and did Common Sense. IRL all those houses would have cameras and security around them, he just wouldnt do it there same as someone would do on idlewood. Plus this is not the first time he does it, he did it before to my friend at my house while i was offline. If anyone who is getting robbed by Peaky refuses to RP and want's admin here, he just put's CK even tho he breakas multiple rules. Seems fair, admin just CK's everyone without any reason. Overall only me got ck, other person which i was with didnt.

Evidence-

http://imgur.com/a/9PipC
https://pastebin.com/

Method of Death-

Shot

Have you attempted to resolve this already with the supervising administrator?-

Yes

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

And now he just takes my report in game, closes it and does /ignor. Doesnt even answer on my report....

Admin 2k17, in my opinion administrators like him should get fired. Plus i had active report when he started to attack us, so i was waiting for admin and i had rights to do it, but isntead of that i got CK'ed.

XscDzxh.png

kwnMN7Y.png

Edited by Wizzy

Hello, 

So as the involved party. We was going to a different house in order to perform a home invasion, in which your friend pulled out of his fancy home in a 1989 Lamborghini Countach, wrong place at the wrong time for you and him I guess. However, we proceeded by surrounding you two. We had someone doing commands, whilsts two others aimed up you and made sure you did what you had to without playing hero etc. 

You continued to tell us to RP cameras in /b and failed to respond ICly. We took your ignorance ICly, as you should've been. Wolfhart Jager counted down from 5 to tell you to get down, instead you continued to stand there like a wet lemon in /b. We attempt to stay IC at all times, you failed to comply and you was shot. In which we immediately jumped onto your friend forcing him inside conducting a home invasion. 

You being shot:

https://i.gyazo.com/2795f201804288daef7c34fffa1a1af8.mp4

Logs:

2af75a6a5de5e008b3f6b8f1a602996e.png

I edited out the admin bits, if the handling admin wants the full version give me a shout.

3 minutes ago, OhhPixelz said:

Hello, 

So as the involved party. We was going to a different house in order to perform a home invasion, in which your friend pulled out of his fancy home in a 1989 Lamborghini Countach, wrong place at the wrong time for you and him I guess. However, we proceeded by surrounding you two. We had someone doing commands, whilsts two others aimed up you and made sure you did what you had to without playing hero etc. 

You continued to tell us to RP cameras in /b and failed to respond ICly. We took your ignorance ICly, as you should've been. Wolfhart Jager counted down from 5 to tell you to get down, instead you continued to stand there like a wet lemon in /b. We attempt to stay IC at all times, you failed to comply and you was shot. In which we immediately jumped onto your friend forcing him inside conducting a home invasion. 

You being shot:

https://i.gyazo.com/2795f201804288daef7c34fffa1a1af8.mp4

Logs:

2af75a6a5de5e008b3f6b8f1a602996e.png

I edited out the admin bits, if the handling admin wants the full version give me a shout.

That doesnt give you any rights to CK anyone just because he asks you oocly to RP cameras. If i would rp the same situation against you, first of all you would get only pk and second of all you would punish me for CS and not rping cameras. And why the other guy didnt get cked ? By the way i was on report when you did this, you should have seen it, i went to there only to apply texture with administrator, othervise i wouldnt have been there. @OhhPixelz

Edited by Wizzy
  • Like 1

Right so.

We've just run up to you with our guns drawn, telling you and your friend to get down and the first thing you would like us to do is drop notes and role-play the cameras? Those factors are role-played after the fact, not before. You sat there going in /b "rp the cameras, rp the cameras, rp the cameras" when the situation had just started. The situation was IC the entire time and was never declared OOC, so you were meant to role-play for the time being. 

3 minutes ago, Wizzy said:

That doesnt give you any rights to CK anyone just because he asks you oocly to RP cameras. If i would rp the same situation against you, first of all you would get only pk and second of all you would punish me for CS and not rping cameras. And why the other guy didnt get cked ? By the way i was on report when you did this, you should have seen it, i went to there only to apply texture with administrator, othervise i wouldnt have been there. @OhhPixelz

If I was in that situation, I'd roleplay first and report later. On top of this, I'd make sure I value my life more than anything when I have 3 armed mens pointing guns at me. You disregarded your life and that resulted in you being character killed, not to mention you logged off before getting character killed. Also, the other guy didn't get character killed because he complied and didn't get shot. You disregarded your life by failing to comply, you pay the price. x

EDIT:

If you check the logs and the timestamps, you had 40 seconds to do anything to show you was complying, yet you stood there in OOC and continued to ignore our demands.

Edited by OhhPixelz

1 minute ago, OhhPixelz said:

If I was in that situation, I'd roleplay first and report later. On top of this, I'd make sure I value my life more than anything when I have 3 armed mens pointing guns at me. You disregarded your life and that resulted in you being character killed, not to mention you logged off before getting character killed. Also, the other guy didn't get character killed because he complied and didn't get shot. You disregarded your life by failing to comply, you pay the price. x

I disregarded my life ? Rolepaly first then later ? I was allready on report when you started that....You three as administrators should see that. And how it comes that only i'm the one getting cked even tho i was there because of report and didnt own property but other guy did.

Edited by Wizzy
  • Like 1

Just now, Wizzy said:

I disregarded my life ? Rolepaly first then later ? I was allready on report when you started that....You three as administrators should see that.

I don't have reports open when roleplaying, my good sir. And, I was referring to you asking me to be in that situation, I told you what I would do. Not what you should of done. Also, yes you did disregard, you failed to get down within our 5 second time period(which ended up being 30+ seconds) with 3 armed, masked/covered men aiming at you. It's talking to a wall here, apologies if any harm caused, IC is IC. 

31 minutes ago, Wizzy said:

How can you take me ic if i went there only to apply texture for vehile, even tho RL that texture would have been there allready because its original vehile interior. Besides texture i wouldnt even have been there. And how it comes that you just keep acting like this is grove street ? After first robery IRL  there would allready be more security, and peopole would be aware. This is not a grove street where you see only your friends around. From my viewpoint you forced me to rp that situation even tho i was there only because of report.     

Welcome to second idlewood or grove street - Winewood.

Just watch this, they steal other guy's vehicle without any rp and with vehicle thefts state being closed. +rep @Shanks @OhhPixelz @Peaky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMmPU6-_nUs&feature=youtu.be

Oh and they ran into fence, whitout rping anything also....

<3 UAT, you show perfect example for every newbie in this server. Not only newbie but every player.

+rep? What are you trying to achieve, you're clearly deluded are far too intelligent or 100% misunderstood on this whole situation. The vehicle keys were taken from the person, I'm sorry but as far as I'm aware I don't have to /me steps into the vehicle, /me turns the vehicle on, turning the key holding down the clutch, /me drives. That's not how it works mate. So, we didn't steal no car without roleplay.

Also, we didn't force you to RP anything, you was there and was involved. This is a roleplay server, also the gate opening itself is powergame. You went out of your house, without roleplay lifting up the gate, if it's too a remote I'd like to see RP of the remote instead of doing it without roleplay. 

Admin 2k17, in my opinion administrators like him should get fired.

This is really unnecessary, from a quick glance I can understand why you were CKed. I don't know why you're calling him out, grow up.

Plus i had active report when he started to attack us, so i was waiting for admin and i had rights to do it, but isntead of that i got CK'ed.

Having your report pending does not invalidate a CK. A report pending does not even grant you permission to be entirely OOC, unless the administrator has specified.

23 minutes ago, Wizzy said:

That doesnt give you any rights to CK anyone just because he asks you oocly to RP cameras.

As previously stated, you weren't shot because you were asking them to roleplay cameras. You were shot because you failed to respond or act on the command of your robbers. Instead, you blatantly ignored them and went OOC. They didn't drop notes, but in reality, how would dropping notes affect the situation at that time? They wouldn't, unless you had a direct live-feed to LSPD's HQ with somebody monitoring them 24/7. Feel free to enlighten me if that is the case. You are expected to remain IC at all times, unless otherwise specified by an administrator.

Was your report being handled and if so, by who? Was the administrator with you at the time?

24 minutes ago, Wizzy said:

Just watch this, they steal other guy's vehicle without any rp and with vehicle thefts state being closed. +rep @Shanks @OhhPixelz @Peaky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMmPU6-_nUs&feature=youtu.be

What do you mean they stole it without any roleplay? How is that relevant to your death? If you believe they powergamed in any shape or form, create a staff report on them and have it resolved there. And for the record, stealing vehicles is not forbidden if vehicle thefts are on hold. The button is an indicator to show players whether or not they should expect their report to get accepted for stealing a vehicle. They are still accepted, though not actively.

I understand you were CKed on such a short notice, but you were given enough chances. From the look of @OhhPixelz's logs, you had just under a minute to comply with their orders. Illegal roleplay such as petty robberies are very time sensitive and they clearly did not have the time to wait around and argue with you in OOC. That could be the difference between caught and not caught. 

Do you have anything further to add?

• Like 1

Us being UAT has nothing to do with this. You're swaying away from the main point and are now discussing how we're not setting a good example for "newbies" or "players" which is irrelevant. Just the fact that you can't stay on topic is proof you have no idea what you're talking about. @Godverdomme Our RP wasn't bad at all, your friend didn't write a single /me responding to your role-play, but instead went into /b and /do with smiley faces talking about how we need to role-play the cameras when we had just started holding you two up. 

• Like 1

Hi, 

I was the handling admin of the CK. I was told you disregarded your life by not complying. I came and while I was trying to get your items from you, you timed out. Instead of us waiting around, I got a UA member to log into your account and they dropped your items for you. Once you came back ingame you made a report saying this:ba9cd7e99c81d972ce09165fcb52540b.png

Now I wasn't quite sure what you meant in the report so I accepted it and asked if you were Dimitry, you then went on about how the cameras were there and people weren't using common sense? I still didn't understand what you were getting at. You then proceeded to tell me that for a CK to happen an application must be made previously, this is wrong and I told you this but you ignored me and continued telling me that they needed an application regardless of you disregarding your life. We went back and forth for awhile with the same questions and the same answers. This is when I asked you to make an appeal and to stop pm'ing me about this situation, you carried on and asked me to resign so I decided to /ignore you to save myself the hassle of listening to you. 

You keep going on about these motion sensors and camera's, and how the Police Department would be notified about all of this. Can these motion detectors differ criminals robbing the house from innocent home owners outside? By your logic, the motion sensors should have gone off as soon as you left the house because you would have set them off. The cameras were RP'd correctly, notes were left and I was even there when PD arrived so I could paint them a clearer picture. 

You should have gotten onto the floor and complied with the three people who had guns on you, in the future please comply if you don't want to be CK'd. Your friend complied and he lived to tell the tale, UA and I weren't going around abusing our powers like you are making us out to be doing. You messed up IC, you got CK'd due to your actions and I'm afraid there's nothing I can do about it.

After reviewing the situation further, I am going to agree with this CK. I understand you may feel this CK is unfair because you never directly disregarded your life, however you had failed to comply to the robbers at the time. You cannot pause your own roleplay and you were to remain IC at all times. In an IC perspective, you stood there and ignored them, which is ultimately the reason you were CKed. If I were to accept this CK appeal, then it would set a precedent for months to come and suddenly players will think it's acceptable to ignore roleplay and get away with it. This is not the case.

In the future, I suggest that you do comply and do remain IC to prevent this from happening again. Appeal denied.