• No (state why pls)

OwlGaming.png

Script Suggestion

What would be the name of the script(s)?-

Traffic lights back.

What kind of script(s) are you suggesting?-
General

What is the suggestion?-
Bring back the traffic lights on because It's synced on MTA again.
https://bugs.multitheftauto.com/view.php?id=4120

What are the advantages?-
Immersion.
More realistic RP driving.

What are the disadvantages?-

Might seem stupid to stop at every red light cause there's literally a single traffic light in every 10 meters lol

Do you have any resources to support our scripters in making said suggestion?-
No.

How would you go about implementing this idea?-
Just bring it back on, it must be easy cause you disabled it so..

Edited by Lukaa

9 minutes ago, ViT said:

There is a traffic light every 2 seconds you drive so you can not even enjoy driving since you'd stop every 2-5 seconds so it would be boring. 

then don't stop. disabled lights are considered as a stop signs, so you still have to stop now.

1 minute ago, ViT said:

yeah but people don't stop, I don't stop and I don't think police minds. 

Well, they should XD

It'd also may avoid the misunderstanding when you can't find out who's guilty during the car crash.

Maybe also adding speed camera's and road bumps so if you drive too fast over the road bump you fly far away possibly flipping your car and Speed camera's report drivers going over the speed limit to LSPD.

• Like 2

-1 from me, because usually (at least when i drive lol) no one is on the road, I look  both ways, no one is there. If I would have to wait at a red light when there are no people on the road it would get annoying real fast. The intervals should be small if it is implemented, but I don't think it's gonna be. We don't have so much traffic here.

13 minutes ago, Syncer said:

-1 from me, because usually (at least when i drive lol) no one is on the road, I look  both ways, no one is there. If I would have to wait at a red light when there are no people on the road it would get annoying real fast. The intervals should be small if it is implemented, but I don't think it's gonna be. We don't have so much traffic here.

But there are LOTS of crashes.

3 hours ago, ViT said:

There is a traffic light every 2 seconds you drive so you can not even enjoy driving since you'd stop every 2-5 seconds so it would be boring. 

4 hours ago, Lukaa said:
Might seem stupid to stop at every red light cause there's literally a single traffic light in every 10 meters lol

No, why? Read above. Its simply so retarded to stop every 2 second and wait for 5 seconds, I'd spend my whole playtime waiting for the greenlight. 

• Like 1

Traffic lights would literally be better than the current thing, not everyone knows that it's used as stop signs, also there'd be no more confusion during car crashed and the argument you've said that you'll have to stop every five seconds is kinda invalid cause there's 10 meter distance between traffic lights only in idlewwod, also remember that green light lasts around 5-10 seconds and you can pass 2-3 traffic in that time

and there's also a yellow light.

55 minutes ago, Naderr said:
4 hours ago, ViT said:

it's not enjoyable to have a car crash in every minute either xD

3 hours ago, JDM said:

No, I think the crosswalks work fine as stop signs. However, bringing in stop signs would be better as not everyone understands they have to stop at crosswalks.

mapping in stopsigns at ever intersection is the most inefficient thing lol

seems like a lot of these arguments is similar to "I don't want to stop at this intersection reee" :thinking_face:

Edited by JohnM
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Chaos said:

City is far too barren for traffic lights to be enforced. Stop sign intersections are fine.

Probably around 40% of players know that its considered as a stop sign, so it just creates confusion

Edited by Lukaa

23 minutes ago, Lukaa said:

Probably around 40% of players know that its considered as a stop sign, so it just creates confusion

The same would happen if traffic lights were added. What's your point and how is it related?

4 minutes ago, Chaos said:

The same would happen if traffic lights were added. What's your point and how is it related?

Well its obvious that u should stop at red lights while considering disabled traffic lights as a stop sign is not.

My main points are stated below.

Just now, Lukaa said:

Well its obvious that u should stop at red lights while considering disabled traffic lights as a stop sign is not.

My main points are stated below.

No it's not obvious that street lights would be enforced even if they were turned on. Rarely any players would care(as they already don't) if there are street lights because as I said it is far too barren for this to be needed.

Also in the US all uncontrolled intersections are treated as yield signs I believe, so either way you currently should yield to traffic that has the right of way.

2 minutes ago, Chaos said:

No it's not obvious that street lights would be enforced even if they were turned on. Rarely any players would care(as they already don't) if there are street lights because as I said it is far too barren for this to be needed.

Also in the US all uncontrolled intersections are treated as yield signs I believe, so either way you currently should yield to traffic that has the right of way.

Yeh ur still not enforced for sure but you know that its legal at least. But some do not know that theyre stop signs and think its legal.

It actually has more advantages.

More PD RP.

Would slightly improve realistic driving,traffics and immersion,and slightly less crashes