DrJoseEviI

Business - 2 Giggles St Bauer Private Social Club

OwlGaming.png

Los Santos Auction House - Business

http://i.imgur.com/9iX0h5I.jpg

Property Type: Business
Address: 2 Giggles St
Description: Bauer Private Social Club. High class social club. Comes with 7 rooms. High end foods, drinks and cigars as well as installed and surplus fire safety equipment come free with the purchase.

Card reader door (/gate) and cameras come with the property.
Exterior Images:

Interior Images:

Starting Bid: 200,000
Minimum Increase: 1,000
Buyout: 1,000,000
Auction ends: 2017-08-10
Contact Information: Will be given to winner.

Edited by DrJoseEvil
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Radhwan said:

Name: ED1215

Comment: Way too overpriced.

Name: Auctioneer

Conment: I beg to differ. The property is styled with luxury vintage designs and high end materials plus it comes with a surplus of stock such as high end foods, alcohols and cigars are all included.

Edited by DrJoseEvil

30 minutes ago, DrJoseEvil said:

Conment: I beg to differ. The property is styled with luxury vintage designs and high end materials plus it comes with a surplus of stock such as high end foods, alcohols and cigars are all included.

Comment: High end foods that you keep in your fridge for weeks? doesn't seem High end to me.

17 minutes ago, Radhwan said:

Comment: High end foods that you keep in your fridge for weeks? doesn't seem High end to me.

Comment: I assure you not. No unfrozen or non-canned food is kept in the establishment longer than 3 days if unpackaged or have a broken seal.

Packaged foods are disposed of or donated after a solid week

I urge you to cease your false accusations and your attempts to derail the auction.

*comments would be disabled , a email address for asking questions about the property would be provided *

Edited by DrJoseEvil
  • Like 1