wfhaykay10

Character Name-

Garrett Lamar

Date of Incident-

09/07/2017

Supervising Administrator-

Alberto Szuke Fernando

Narrative-

This lady offered me a drug dealer job i said okay,i told her i had to drop the truck she said don't worry just park it there so she and her friend tried to rob me,she said we could make a deal she'll uncuff me if i give her the money,she didn't even rp the robbery well,i'm cuffed,you are robbing me,everything is Auto S,i can't so why would you still make a deal(that's an ooc issue uncuff and i'll pay you the money).i refused then they shot me.

Evidence-

https://pastebin.com/1uJk122k

Method of Death-

Shot on the head.

Have you attempted to resolve this already with the supervising administrator?-

No

Edited by wfhaykay10
I pasted the logs in evidence instead of uploading to pastebin
  • Like 1

You clearly disregarded your life by telling the woman to kill you instead of handing all of your items over to her. She had a gun aimed at your head and you told her you would rather die than give her all of your items. 

After reading the logs, I can see that you said you would rather die than hand them your items despite them having a gun to your head. There is no other way out of the situation, you either comply or die. You chose to die. The death was straight forward and I see no reason to reverse it at the moment.

@wfhaykay10

Edited by Hurley
  • Like 1