Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Freebird

LF Programmer

LF Programmer

Looking for a programmer to guide me in the right direction so I can learn and do this myself.

Desired end state is as follows: a simple program, containing info boxes with headers where you insert information and when done press a button; in order to convert the information to a certain format.

Tips?

edX, Udemy or youtube videos, khan academy gives you a very basic basic information.

Just find the specific language course and complete it, think you'll be able to write what you need right now without problems.

2 minutes ago, Freebird said:

Software. 

If windows then probably Visual Basic would be an easy way to start with software. I mean Visual Studio pretty much writes the code for you.

Plenty of tutorials on YouTube.

11 minutes ago, Freebird said:

I got another tip irl. Python and idol. Heard of it? @Chaos. @waffle. @yannickboy15. @Lukaa

Do you mean IDLE? I'm really well versed in Python and I wouldn't recommend it to built applications. There's not very many well flushed out frameworks for it. But if you're just trying to learn Python would be the easiest.

I'd still recommend Visual Basic, and if you're feeling more adventurous, C# is the future(at least for Windows). 

1 minute ago, Chaos said:

Do you mean IDLE? I'm really well versed in Python and I wouldn't recommend it to built applications. There's not very many well flushed out frameworks for it. But if you're just trying to learn Python would be the easiest.

I'd still recommend Visual Basic, and if you're feeling more adventurous, C# is the future(at least for Windows). 

Tyty. I appreciate all ur input.