Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

divaks

LSMA Application - Jason Jordan

fMeazYM.png

Name:

Jason Jordan

Phone Number:

Education & Degrees:

Greenglass College - Transportation technologies

The position you want to apply for (multiple can be selected):

LSMA (Los Santos Motorsport Association)

• Technical Marshall (some mechanical experience, please provide some logs)

Why should we hire you for this task?:

Well, firstly, I have great technical and mechanical knowledge and experience of automobiles and motorcycles which I'm sure would be beneficial for the company. I'm a mechanic by profession, which comes second, and I'm sure that would come in handy since the position I'm applying for is technical related. If needed I would gladly show the skills I possess by being tested. I'm more into automobile software engineering which is a rare qualification. I also run a car and bike parts shop, so I'm quite into parts and I constantly do a lot of researches in the sphere of auto engineering which sooner or later might be of some help. ((Sorry, I currently don't have any logs, but if needed I'd do a test of some sort))

Do you have any previous experience in motorsport and the position you are applying for?:

More like mechanical experience - like I mentioned above, my profession is mechanical related and that is motorsport experience of some sort.

((OOC INFORMATION))

In-Game Username: divaks

Forum Username: divaks

HoursPlayed (Account total): 200

Timezone: GMT+2