Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kaasisbaas

750 Gamecoin Giveaway [ENDED]

I'm going to give away any amount of GC (within reason ofcourse).

Give me a good reason of why you need them and how many.

Only 1 person will be picked, and you can enter untill the 1st of September.

Winner will be announced later that day. Good luck!

Because I had money on the bank for GCs but Rabobank lent it and they'll give it back one day but I'm not sure when.

It would be nice if you could give me some GCs and I'm willing to share them with anyone ( Fifty fifty ) but that person will eventually have to pay me back.

need to please my internal soul by possessing a number of virtual items that can be used to break rules without getting banned and upload my custom ints x

750 xxx

I need GC's because im a lazy motherfucker that needs to do 30 reports to earn 75, also, I need to keep statwhoring my unfaithful wife giving her drift rice boxes.

I need 750, bcz of  stupid reasons paypal banned from Turkey, i can't pay it with stripe as well. There's no chance to buy GC's. :/ gonna stat-transfer

Hello i need that gamecoin because i'm a lonely motherfucker who's in need of Gamecoins! and i am too broke to get gamecoins because i got no paypal.

500 gcs

whatever amount needed to get papa bartman to unblack list me from ASH. Sorry papa for screaming at you, I do realize I need some spanking sorry. :C

@bartman

Sorry for real now tho', I was toxic ; - ;

750 gc-s so I could make stat transfer if I get ass raped by popos. We all love them, but some don't love back. Or then would use it for getting a new custom int or in-game icon. A lot of stuff can be done with 750 gc-s so I'm looking for that.

One summer, when I was a child, I went fishing down by the river with my friends. There were 4 of us altogether and we were having fun. The sky grew dark and it began to rain heavily. We were getting drenched. I could hear the rumble of the thunder overhead. It was very loud. We ran to take shelter under a big tree that was nearby.

Then, all of a sudden, there was a blinding flash and a deafening crack as I was struck by a massive penis. ok so I need 750gc to fix my anal cavity.

tfw when 6-9weeks transform into what,7months almost?

I won't say a word,but you know that's not the best sight to see to be honest with ya.

GC: 300

Hello, my reason with-being of why I would gladly appreciate this much of GameCoin's which would really help me so much and be really useful towards my RP, especially making my YouTube video content much more enhanced towards my subscribers as well to my viewers. Not just YouTube related content. I would show good use towards the GameCoin's that was offered and beneficial towards me.  Even further, this would show NOT showing off, just spreading kindness and better experience of my game play and even my general role play. In a short summary, once again I would really appreciate if I win, and I wish many others best of luck towards this giveaway. 

Got CK'ed twice in about three weeks. One of the two times was literally bullshit, but I wanna' keep myself safe for a tiny bit.

Any would be fine. Would definitely want to share w/ people. :D