Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lukaa

Owlgaming criticism thread

Don't thing there's a criticism thread about the server, if I'm wrong delete the thread.

So yeah, let's hear some argumentative criticism about Owlgaming

Just now, JameZ said:

why dont u actually write about something instead of waiting some input from the community? i mean u don't write a criticism topic unless u have something to criticise.

Yes you do, I just did it.

This is a criticism thread, if you want to criticize go ahead, I will do so when I feel right to.

Don't understand why you being jumpy about this, it's just a criticism thread, what's the point of writing useless and irrelevant stuff here?

Irrelevance, here's my first criticism as you asked, I see tons of irrelevant and stupid comments on auctions or  on any other IC related topics, that are kinda "trollish".

Just now, Law said:

You make a criticism topic but can't take criticism, ironic.

ok where did i couldn't take criticism?

Just now, Lukaa said:

ok where did i couldn't take criticism?

When people criticised the way you went about writing this thread.

Just now, Shaderz said:

When people criticised the way you went about writing this thread.

So? how is that considered to be "not taking criticism"? I just don't agree with them.

Just now, Lukaa said:

So? how is that considered to be "not taking criticism"? I just don't agree with them.

the argument that's being made is that a single topic for 'criticism' is redundant and ignorant when we already make individual threads for individual criticisms of a individual problem as they arise, such discussions surely being more productive and useful than a single 'criticism topic'.

Just now, bartman said:

the argument that's being made is that a single topic for 'criticism' is redundant and ignorant when we already make individual threads for individual criticisms of a individual problem as they arise, such discussions surely being more productive and useful than a single 'criticism topic'.

I don't see a thread where is discussed that people use too much OOC in game
I don't see a thread where you point out  the solutions to avoid the fact that 5-10 players getting banned for DM/PG and other stuff in an hour.

I don't see a single thread where you discuss the script issues, whether it's bad or not, is it that perfect?

I don't see a thread where you discuss the property system, the phone system, the business system.

Also I said

45 minutes ago, Lukaa said:

Don't thing there's a criticism thread about the server, if I'm wrong delete the thread.

But since majority doesn't want(or doesn't care) that's fine, it's completely up to you.

Just now, Lukaa said:

I don't see a thread where is discussed that people use too much OOC in game

This is discussed like, weekly?

I don't see a thread where you point out  the solutions to avoid the fact that 5-10 players getting banned for DM/PG and other stuff in an hour.

Forgive me, but isn't the players being banned the solution to the problem (DM/PG?)

I don't see a single thread where you discuss the script issues, whether it's bad or not, is it that perfect?

There's a thing for this called the script suggestions forum. There's literally hundreds of threads discussing script practices.

I don't see a thread where you discuss the property system, the phone system, the business system.

As in guides, or as in "i don't like"?

Just now, bartman said:

This is discussed like, weekly?

Where?

Just now, bartman said:

Forgive me, but isn't the players being banned the solution to the problem (DM/PG?)

No, it continues as you see, the problem probably in letting people in who aren't competent with realistic roleplay stuff

Just now, bartman said:

There's a thing for this called the script suggestions forum. There's literally hundreds of threads discussing script practices.

there're mainly suggestion in adding something, not criticizing, but there are some discussion I agree.

Just now, bartman said:

As in guides, or as in "i don't like"?

Both.