Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChieftainViking

Temperarory Withdraw from the Community

Greetings Owl Gaming Community,

At this time I will be announcing my withdraw from the Owl Gaming Community as a whole. I realize that there are a number of people that appear to personally be against what I do with my streaming and continue to find new and better content to stream to my own community to help provide with a great experience to everyone. The only reason I began streaming was to provide people with great content to be able to watch and enjoy. With that, I personally don't find it enjoyable here anymore with a number of recent actions that have happened by a number of people within the community. I will always grow to support the Community as a whole and Chaos should he ever require the help. It has been my great pleasure to stream content for the Owl Gaming Community as I am glad you all have enjoyed it so far. I now move on to find other opportunities and another community to call home. Perhaps not within GTA:SA itself but more within FiveM. Thank you all for your support and donations that you have sent to me and I hope you all continue to strive to make your roleplay experience better and to create a great story for your characters.

Regards,

Chieftain Viking

My Discord    My Stream

Departures are removed.

PM your friends, no need to announce it to everyone including the people who don't watch your streams.