Welcome to OwlGaming Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Neems

The Well Stacked Pizza co application - Elijah Webster [INTERVIEW]

Full Name:
Elijah Webster
Date of Birth:

September 6th, 1995

Gender (Optional):
Male
Your Home Address:
#5 Belview Road.
Contact Number:
488-591
Desired Job Role:

Crew Member

Why do you want to work for us? (50 words or more):
I've always been interested in food, as my aunt and uncle owned a Haitian restaurant where they let me help out. The skills that I've acquired from that job has allowed me be able to appreciate being social as well as working at the food industry as I think being social is one of the biggest aspects of working in the food industry. The Well Stacked Pizza co. has always been a part of my life as my family has been ordering food from this organization for as long as I can remember. Working here would let me really feel at home.
Have you ever been convicted of a felony? (if Yes, Explain why):

No, I have not.

Forum Username: 
Neems
In-game Username:
Neems
Screenshot of /history:

http://imgur.com/a/SPRHA
Signature to confirm that all information provided within this form is legitimate and truthful: 

E.Webster

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0