Welcome to OwlGaming Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vinceeez

Character Kill Appeal - Elliot Blackburn

I was one of the kidnappers and torturers here for any information admins may need.

Hello Vince, thanks for making the application as told to that night, currently on vacation but I took the time to read the appeal. I'll go through a few points that were possible without meta gaming. The gang use the code word chicken to let the rest know they are being arrested at their last known location, it is true that Martin left the gang and didn't say where he was going but it's a possibility that they would check Martin's house after receiving the word chicken throughout their call, which was oddly their 9th if I'm not mistaken. Now, upon arriving, they found two masked men lurking around the gardens of Martin's house who were masked up, they pulled out their guns as soon as the bikers arrived and ended up being killed. Now of course that was the report I originally accepted, being unaware that their was some kidnapping situation inside the house. After the two masked men were killed, Martin happened to step out of the president's house were he was gunned down. Now in my perspective, if a gang president used a code word for possible police interaction but they found nothing but two masked men outside his house, I would also think something is up.

However, I wasn't aware people were inside their homes nearby, especially the one in this scenario hence why the shots were not heard from the inside or roleplayed inside the interior by me. I can say that police patrolled around during the shooting of the two individuals but found nothing and drove off. 

The reason I decided to CK your character was on the grounds that you were a rival MC member who happened to walk out of the president's house. I can't say if Martin and his gang were using a third party program to communicate but after the death of the two individuals, they proceeded to approach the front door when you happened to walk out. Again, this appeal is purely based on evidence of metagaming from the opposing party which I believe another admin is dealing with. I don't have the full resources here on  a boat but here's what happened leading up to your character's death.

On 7/19/2017 at 5:10 AM, Vinceeez said:

That still means that they've done nothing from 1:19 AM till atleast 2:32 AM.

If the president has something in his house that is illegal, someone for sure would rush inside to grab said item.

If you can find me a reason to stay outside the house for over 1 hour without doing anything, I'd like to know.

I was a nice portion of what occurred. I definitely think that this point stands out. Wanted to bump it to "bold" it out.

Law likes this

1 hour ago, Edanster said:

I was a nice portion of what occurred. I definitely think that this point stands out. Wanted to bump it to "bold" it out.

Appreciate it but I don't think your comment adds anything for other admins to reference when looking through the appeal. Thank you none the less.

wAFF likes this

Read through the appeal, valid points have been brought up which are mentioned above. CK appeal accepted, CK reversed. @Vinceeez

crasy and Jokerr like this