Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WonderPlukkie

[RP-REQUEST] Gas/ Earthquaqe/ Radioactive Quarantaine Day.

I've seen a video on youtube, of owlgaming RP-ing a Gas/ Radioactive.. Like... Event.I'd like to see one again, Fully roleplayed.It could happen tdaoy, tomorrow, or a Random day.Like: Police and other Services and the whole city would receive a ALERT, that there could be a Earthquake or some radioactive Central wich has been Destroyed/ Affected. Then PD would lock down los santos, so nobody can get in or out. People who are Infected by the Radio-Active Junk, could be set into Quarantaine. Everybody should then move to Dillimore or somewhere else, to stay alive. EMS, LSPD and other Forces should then give everybody a gas-mask, to mark them as SAFE and CLEAN. People without, wich has been infected, should be put in a sort of JAIL-INT, with some glass like door, wich prevent's them of sharing the infection. This will NOT Create zombies, this will only let people die, if not quickly helped by EMS or W/E.I would like to see this in owlgaming. I'm always driving around without a SHIT to do, so actually this could be nice. Since we've always got a big player-base..

Earthquake sounds good, would love to see how medical and LEO roleplay will turn out trying to evacuate civvies to other areas & we can make use of the whole map instead of restricting it to just LS, Red County & Flint County.My votes on earthquake.

An server wide event already happened with me and [MENTION=102]Rilind[/MENTION] I believe. Let me tell you that the UA team back then did not like a bit of it.

UAT has never been supportive of server-wide events in the past, at least when myself and [MENTION=1762]Tseard[/MENTION] were administrators, that is.

I got an Idea. Dupont Fashion closes down for 1 whole week and no one can get into the store to get the clothes. Or The Bank has a server bug where all computers are not working. No one can get there money in the bank or out of the bank. This meaning No pay days, No ATM's working, Bank is locked. What ever money you have is the only money you have for a weekOrNo fuel week. what ever fuel you have has to last. Making Black Market Gas sales.Only joking no one would enjoy this and UA won't allow it

how about the normal zombie-flood-earthquake apocalypse combination? seems to work on every RP server.
"omg thats not realistic!""has dat evar hapened in california????""how will we rp it""how will we rp it after its done ???"-Unfortunately there are people here, like that.

A flood event would be nice. It happends alot, and its pretty cool to Roleplay :)

This will last forever, add a poll with options like "Flood" etc, or ill make one myself.

How about a day with IGS fenced off? (jokes)
Oh, you want absolute chaos? Can you imaging all the poeple disorientated?

Guest Nadr
Oh, you want absolute chaos? Can you imaging all the poeple disorientated?
Being forced to roleplay at a mall or something instead of a gas station. Oh no, the horror!

I got an Idea. Dupont Fashion closes down for 1 whole week and no one can get into the store to get the clothes. Or The Bank has a server bug where all computers are not working. No one can get there money in the bank or out of the bank. This meaning No pay days, No ATM's working, Bank is locked. What ever money you have is the only money you have for a weekOrNo fuel week. what ever fuel you have has to last. Making Black Market Gas sales.Only joking no one would enjoy this and UA won't allow it
i would.

People are going nuts when the Police blocked a road.. the real chaos will happend when IGS is closed :D

People are going nuts when the Police blocked a road.. the real chaos will happend when IGS is closed :D
Agreed. Lmfao. I'd LOVE to see IGS crossed off, again, it's the funniest shit.

I vote close IGS because terrorists blew up the gas tanks.
Make a RP where those ISIS Terrorist bomb IGS, who ever gets blown up, gets a CK, when the bomb explodes, do a mapping where the entire IGS is gone, areas surrounding will be removed and a crater style hole implented. That'll be the ultimate test to see if it's possible to force people to go to other places to hang out... Then after a week or so, if it doesn't workout, have a construction company RP rebuild it.

Do people know what actually happens when gas pumps blow up btw? You don't get a giant explosion, you get a steady jet-stream of fire.

Perhaps stop driving around all the time and start looking for RP, take an IC walk and you'll encounter more RP than you do when you're driving. All the RP you encounter when driving are crashes, and people always avoid RPing them. sostopcomplainingaboutnotenoughrpvisit a bar when its opena clubSOMETHING

Guest Epic
Perhaps stop driving around all the time and start looking for RP, take an IC walk and you'll encounter more RP than you do when you're driving. All the RP you encounter when driving are crashes, and people always avoid RPing them. sostopcomplainingaboutnotenoughrpvisit a bar when its opena clubSOMETHING
thats why i see you rp around public places all the time rite..sarcasm

I'd like to see a zombie apocalyps' in the server, even when it is not realistic, bit this would bring an interesting action going around the server.