Welcome to OwlGaming Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Epic

[Transferring] 10 Hours rule - Remove

10 Hours rule.   34 members have voted

1. 1. Remove/Keep

• Remove the rule.
    • Keep the rule.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
29 posts in this topic

OwlGaming.png

Rule Discussion

Subject:

10 Hours to transfer items to other player.

I want to...:

Remove

Elaboration:

I think that is the 10 hour rule is a bad rule, because while transferring illegal things or even legal things requires 10 hours of play, and you need to contact an admin to move it, this takes a lot of time because admins have shitloads of reports, also you can't move it while there's no admin online, so you have to wait for an admin for hours to log so you can report and move it.

I think it's an additional rule which needs to be removed.

10 hour restriction for dropping / giving phones is stupid, I doubt anyone alt-alts a phone unless it's a custom number, and even then they would be banned for that.

10 hour restriction for dropping / giving guns or drugs is also stupid, how do you play a criminal alt without doing anything illegal? It's more respectable to actually roleplay doing something rather than RS Hauling for money, it prevents immersion and roleplaying abilities. If anyone gets strapped up while having less than 10 hours and ignore the rules to either DM or use gun as a first resort will be punished, a script shouldn't be in place.

The restriction for dupont makes sense so people don't swap characters, upload a skin then alt-alt that because they ran out of slots, that's probably the only one that makes sense and should remain like that.

51 minutes ago, JLKudaAT said:

10 hour restriction for dropping / giving guns or drugs is also stupid, how do you play a criminal alt without doing anything illegal?

You aren't even allowed to do any illegal activities if you don't have 5-10 hours on the alt anyway.

Peaky, GeroXy, yannickboy15 and 1 other like this

52 minutes ago, JLKudaAT said:

10 hour restriction for dropping / giving guns or drugs is also stupid

how is that stupid ? there's already throwaways being made.. and when that rule would be removed, anyone with 0 hours can get a gun from friend and go around and start DMing people... this rule makes a lot of sense.. if you're gonna make a throwaway, atleast put 10 hours of effort into it.

When you make a new alt you receive $500 cash, you can transfer it to your friend and u earn money in this way.

22 minutes ago, imRam said:

When you make a new alt you receive $500 cash, you can transfer it to your friend and u earn money in this way.

I highly doubt anyone's going to sit there making new character's simply to make $500 each. That's an absolute waste of time.

Dylanjeter1, Peaky and LeiFeng like this

Just now, Zomp said:

I highly doubt anyone's going to sit there making new character's simply to make $500 each. That's an absolute waste of time.

For you it's wasting time, but you can earn 25k in 30 minutes for example

Just now, imRam said:

For you it's wasting time, but you can earn 25k in 30 minutes for example

Yeah, but then there's the character limit. On top of that, even if you have your friend transfer you back the money that's considered alt-alt. You'd get banned, as well as your friend for assisting.

Dylanjeter1, Cross125 and River like this

LOL I didn't know that you will get banned.

Let's say admins removed this rule. Can you imagine the massive fuckfest? throw-away alts ruining everything and stuff, issa huge NO from me.

DxRK, Nese and River like this

You can just get the instant 15 hour perk with 150GC?

1 minute ago, Humour said:

You can just get the instant 15 hour perk with 150GC?

I can't donate due to my country.

1 minute ago, Epic said:

I can't donate due to my country.

I'm sure there's friends who have GCs and wouldn't mind giving them to you.

1 minute ago, Humour said:

I'm sure there's friends who have GCs and wouldn't mind giving them to you.

Hah, none is giving me free GC's, I was asking all my friends, and collected only '50'

1 hour ago, JLKudaAT said:

10 hour restriction for dropping / giving guns or drugs is also stupid, how do you play a criminal alt without doing anything illegal?

Maybe it's time to focus on character development then? I hate to see people pretend to be O.G with their 10-20 hour characters, mainstream overused hood names and token vehicles.

Unitts likes this

1 hour ago, Epic said:

Hah, none is giving me free GC's, I was asking all my friends, and collected only '50'

too bad

the rule is common sense

u dont go create a character to instantly rob someone

16 minutes ago, Danii said:

u dont go create a character to instantly rob someone

ewY4Zjd_700w_0.jpg

Serx likes this

i would make the 10 hour rule apply for new accounts not new characters.

Epic likes this

Even better, lets make new characters spawn in with a Glock instead of a briefcase! After that we can work on making a rule about exiting your house being disregard for life and thus a CK clause!

No.

Peaky, GeroXy, usev25 and 1 other like this

19 hours ago, Nese said:

After that we can work on making a rule about exiting your house being disregard for life and thus a CK clause!

No.

That's already a thing. 

Nese, Peaky and usev25 like this