Welcome to OwlGaming Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Zebby

[STATE] The People v. Slava Vadim

88 posts in this topic

Okay, so you chased the suspect you believed you were more likely to catch? Or were you following instructions given to you from the air unit to pursue that particular individual? 

(( @JameZ ))

Just now, Bircher said:

Okay, so you chased the suspect you believed you were more likely to catch? Or were you following instructions given to you from the air unit to pursue that particular individual? 

(( @JameZ ))

No comment.

(( @Bircher ))

Thank you, Officer Campbell. That is all I have now for questions. 

**Robert Cederberg would return to his table, standing next to Slava Vadim**

(( @JameZ @Brett @Zebby @Unitts ))

** James Campbell would eventually return to his designated seat, before heaving a small sigh, gazing at Steven momentarily. **

(( @Brett @Bircher @Zebby @Unitts ))

*Slava Vadim lets out a fat yawn as he looks around.*

Freebird likes this

"Prosecution, you may begin your cross examination."

(( @Zebby @Bircher ))

rauf123 and Unitts like this

"Your Honour, the Prosecution has no further questions for the witness, but would instead motion for another eyewitness testimony, that of former LSPD Officer Thomas Dudeck, the Officer noted as being the operator of the "AIR-1" unit in the original narrative submitted by the LSPD."

(( @Bircher @Brett ))

(( This case is really hurting from lack of physical logs or footage :( ))

"Very well. Officer Thomas Dudeck may take the stand."

(( @Zebby @Bircher ))

"Mister Dudeck,

Please address the court regarding the arrest of Mister Slava Vadim, your role in the incident, and what you witnessed from AIR-1 in as much detail as possible."

(( @Bircher

@Unitts

@Brett ))

"I can't remember exactly what I was doing before the incident, but I remember flying around Idlewood when something, either a 911 call or whatever, made me respond to what I expected to be a vehicle accident or road rage incident. In no way, shape or form did I expect anything more high-risk or anything that would require extra caution. Anyway, I few above the two vehicles, the Subaru and the Rolls, and I called in for backup because it did seem like there was some accident down there. As soon as the 2 units arrived, they initiated a pursuit shortly after arriving. I am not sure if shots were fired there or along the way but due to lack of communication I was pretty much confused at that point and just kept updating on the cars they were pursuing. When I was about to pass by Alhambra, I saw the Rolls crashed into the fence and the other car taking off from the scene, and I was informed by the ground units that shots were fired and the victims were at the scene. I continued to head after the other vehicle and I saw it came to a halt on Glendale Street I believe it's called - one suspect got out of the car and started running away towards Unity Station going over the train tracks and through the back yards of the houses in El Corona, while the other one took refuge in one of the yards, trying to hide from the officers.

Now of course, because I had a birds-eye view I was the most suited person at the time and in those circumstances to coordinate the units, so I made sure both of the suspects were taken care of by the ground marked units."

(( @Zebby @Bircher @Brett ))

"Due to a plea deal, this case shall now be dismissed."

**Associate Justice Greg Joplin bangs his gavel, dismissing the courtroom.**

(( @Zebby @Bircher ))