Sign in to follow this  
Fishstone

[Request] Sprunk Factory

35a79c0097.pngSeriously though, I'm looking for an experianced mapper who can map the interior for the Montergomery Sprunk Factory. The bottom floor being a receptionist area with a set of doors leading up to the second level where machines and counters to prepare sprunk cans are located. Also an elevator to the top floor where an large luxorious office with a waiting room outside will take place. The basement is an employee garage big enough to fit around eight cars and a few trucks.Theme the receptionist area with sprunk machines and the soon, put up fitting posters of any kind as I'll just have them retextured into Sprunk. Use your imagination, but please keep in mind It's for an illegal faction.Oh and please pimp the office out with luxorious old fashioned shit!

Just to clarify things up, we don't need any sprunk-making equipment. We rather need a kind of warehouse looking at the top, with sprunk products. There's a legal faction which will need the sprunk-making equipment so, we rather not add them.

Give me a screenshot for reference of how you want it to look. I'm not guaranteeing I will be mapping it due to not having that much spare time. But a reference might help a mapper to get some inspiration.

[MENTION=1624]anumaz[/MENTION] [MENTION=119]Fishstone[/MENTION]Here you go:http://imgur.com/rpHi6ym,VzUpeW2,8Dvu0g8,g1NieV4,93eIQ06,Y6K8osO,P71XEFX,p4tzJEOIf you use this one, you just need to add a little door next to that warehouse/garage gate, to make sure it stays realistic. Interior and exterior proportions are close to perfect.If you use it, just make sure I get my hands on it when you quit ;) I kinda like my ow mapping in this one.

@anumaz @FishstoneHere you go:http://imgur.com/rpHi6ym,VzUpeW2,8Dvu0g8,g1NieV4,93eIQ06,Y6K8osO,P71XEFX,p4tzJEOIf you use this one, you just need to add a little door next to that warehouse/garage gate, to make sure it stays realistic. Interior and exterior proportions are close to perfect.If you use it, just make sure I get my hands on it when you quit ;) I kinda like my ow mapping in this one.
I love it. Def. using it, that's for sure. Please PM me the map!! :)