Welcome to OwlGaming Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DrJoseEvil

[Blog] Peter Bauer - Local Patriot.

name: M
comment: why do u like like klaus wunnenberg

1 minute ago, Chillz said:

name: M
comment: why do u like like klaus wunnenberg

Username: Bauer
Comment: Uh, I'm a hetrosexual. I've never met Klaus Wunnenberg, and I ensure you I don't like like him.

Chillz likes this

Name: KM

Comment: 

DrJoseEvil likes this

2 hours ago, Scooter said:

Name: KM

Comment: 

Username:Bauer

Comment: 

Scooter likes this

User: Tim Cassidy

Comment: There has been some concern recently regarding intersection safety, and drivers not obeying the BZR stopping law. There have been several motor vehicle collisions directly attributed to this. What, if anything, can your department do to address this?

25 minutes ago, greenops011 said:

Comment: There has been some concern recently regarding intersection safety, and drivers not obeying the BZR stopping law. There have been several motor vehicle collisions directly attributed to this. What, if anything, can your department do to address this?

Comment: This is not my responsibility. The Police Department is in charge of enforcing traffic laws.

Scooter likes this

*Update*

Comment: Well, after prematurely leaving a unexpected... er primitive natured party, I decided to treat myself to some wine and  enjoyed an evening in my study. I began drafting some designs for a new establishment I've been interested in opening, a high class social club. It's been quite lonesome being cooped in my office with little to do, and upper class establishments are quite rare in Los Santos. I planned out some of the main rooms, a reception area, a lounge, and a bar. I plan on adding  more within the next few days. I've already purchased a property for the location of the social club. Perhaps Los Santos will finally have a upper class establishment.

While I sat at the drawing board, I put on my playlist of personal favorites and I came across a song that I hadn't heard in a while. "Time to say goodbye", I remember the first time I heard it, like it was yesterday. The date was 1987, April 20th. I was visiting a large afternoon dinner party out in West Palm Florida with my father. I enjoyed the party, and it was one of the most spectacular out goings I ever partook in. The food was elegant, and it varied from many categories such as sea food, meat, and sweets. I myself had a plate of shrimp and a nice medium-rare steak, and a couple glasses of wine. Near the middle of the party, a group began playing in the center of the room, one of the very first songs they played was "Time to say goodbye". When I heard this song, it was like being audibly confined to the sound of magic, and total comfort. I couldn't help but just close my eyes and conduct my hands along to the song.

nick-offerman-high-res-photo.jpg 

Law, Mail, Georgi and 1 other like this

(( Cool thread, genuinely interesting! ))

DrJoseEvil likes this

4 minutes ago, Mail said:

(( Cool thread, genuinely interesting! ))

(( Thanks, it's a little side thread I post on every now and then :P ))

Username: SameButDifferent
Comment: Why do we have illiterate people leading our government?

Conkers and DrJoseEvil like this

On 6/2/2017 at 6:57 PM, greenops011 said:

Name: Private 

Comment: They should setup traffic signals with a gate system that forces you to stay stopped until it's time to go.

46 minutes ago, Dylanjeter1 said:

Name: Private 

Comment: They should setup traffic signals with a gate system that forces you to stay stopped until it's time to go.

Comment: We can't set up barricades or gates because that would deter emergency personnel when they're on the go go. Traffic lights do exist ((they're disabled oocly due to desync issues)).