Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Optimism

Drug Detection Times

Recommended Posts

Greetings Owlerines! (Yeah, no.)

 

Some of you may be heavily involved in the drug front, as users or distributors. Do you qualify to one or both of those? Great! In that case, this will prove itself to be extremely beneficial for you and your character to keep away from the slammer, and not be a pocket holder for that big, bald, cross-eyed dude.

 

This ´´FAQ´´will not include proper dosage, usage, or have an explanation of each individual drug, as it is too time-consuming, and you would be better off googling it. (Besides, I could get in trouble for providing a how-to guide for drugs^_^)

 

Some of these durations may be ´´circumstantial´´depending on your dose and/or tolerance. 

 

  • Amphetamines 2-4 days
  • Short-Acting (ie. secobarbital) 1 day
  • Long-Acting (ie. phenobarbital) 2-3 weeks
  • Benzodiazepines 3-7 days
  • Cannabinoids 3-30 days
  • Clenbuterol [PE] 2-4 days
  • Cocaine 2-4 days
  • Codeine 2-5 days
  • Euphorics (MDMA, Psilocybin) 1-3 days
  • LSD 1-4 days
  • Methadone 3-5 days
  • Methaqualone 14 days
  • Opiates 2-4 days
  • Peptide hormones [PE] undetectable
  • Phencyclidine (PCP) 2-4 days
  • Phenobarbital 10-20 days
  • Propoxyphene 6 hours to 2 days
  • Steroids (anabolic) [PE] oral: 14 days parenterally: 1 month

 

Abbrevations/Explanations;

PE = Performance Enhancing

 

 

Let me know if you want any more of these, something similar, make requests, I´ll keep it short and simple.

 

Spoiler

99% of the information is credible, double-checked and researched to ensure I am not providing any faulty facts for the community that may disturb or interfere with Roleplay. I consider myself a credible source of information, and I do not intend to sabotage the community by any means by providing faulty information. 

 
 
 
1
 
1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a user and a distributer, I've got to say that not only has this thread proved not beneficial, but I can't even comprehend it...

 

Can anyone translate OP?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Craazy said:

As a user and a distribute, I've got to say that not only has this thread proved not beneficial, but I can't even comprehend it...

 

Can anyone translate OP?

I think the OP is trying to illustrate the time it takes for these drugs to not be detectable in drug tests.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, LokiHavok said:

I think the OP is trying to illustrate the time it takes for these drugs to not be detectable in drug tests.

 

And you say the correct term is "drug detection"? My, how fascinating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Craazy said:

 

And you say the correct term is "drug detection"? My, how fascinating.

It's my best guess. There's no way that the high from a bong rip lasts 30 days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should clarify what test is being used for detection. I think the detection times you've listed are for saliva swab or urine tests. 

If I'm not mistaken, hair follicle tests can detect drugs like marijuana and opiates much farther back to around a month or two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ertidog said:

Should clarify what test is being used for detection. I think the detection times you've listed are for saliva swab or urine tests. 

If I'm not mistaken, hair follicle tests can detect drugs like marijuana and opiates much farther back to around a month or two.

 
 
 
 
 
 

 

This guy gets it. I also find it logical that the stronger method of intake, the longer it stays in the system, then you can simply just estimate from the shortest the time and the longest. This guide is just ballparking it.

2 hours ago, Craazy said:

As a user and a distribute, I've got to say that not only has this thread proved not beneficial, but I can't even comprehend it...

 

Can anyone translate OP?

 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Sorry, but if you are unable to read and understand this short text, then I don´t think the entire guide will be of any use to you. And it clearly says ´´as users or distributors´´- I don´t see how you can mistake that for anything else unless you have dyslexia.

 

What title would you suggest? As I said, I keep it short and simple, I don´t intend on using fancy words, putting up fancy fonts and having a header.

 

Just my honest opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Optimism said:

 

 

  Hide contents

I consider myself a credible source of information,
I have previously been administrative staff on this community and the parent communities of oG, which in some sense should render myself and my guides/faqs legitimate.

1
 
 
1
 
1

 

1

u got one hell of a ego.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Craazy said:

 

First off. I don't believe I need a guide to tell me ANYTHING about drugs. I know my shit, no worries, fam.

 

Second off, as far as I'm concerned, all this thread says is...

 

 
 
 
 
 

 

Don´t need your attitude here, either appreciate or get the fuck out, simple as that. If you want to give me criticism then do so through a PM. 

 

Secondly.

 

You know your drugs? Good for you! This guide is for those who don´t and would want some pointers, there´s absolutely no need and a zero tolerance for you to come here and throw shit around. 

 

Thirdly, If you are unable to comprehend a simple sentence such as ´´Drug Detection Times´´ and require a title that carefully spoonfeeds your OCD, then go somewhere else. I literally do not have time for your kind. I did ask you what title you would suggest, and you needlessly started flaming me and telling everyone how good you are with drugs, I´m sure that´s a good attribute.

And that´s the end of that. If you keep your shit up and try to get your post count up here, I´ll have the replies locked down and deleted, so don´t bother spending your time on it.

2 hours ago, BusterAces said:

u got one hell of a ego.

Thank you, one of my several good qualities:lol: Edited.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, the replies in this thread are annoying me. It's not hard to provide actual constructive criticism, rather than being unnecessarily critical. People post guides with good intentions, Optimism is no difference. It may not look helpful to everyone in the community, but if one or two people learned something - no matter how minimal - from this guide, they'd appreciate it.

 

If you find the guide to be missing any information, or could use improvement, it's very simple to inform the OP about it without coming across as a dick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good basic grounds for it but you also have to take into consideration what form of drug test it is, how often the user takes the said drug and how potent it is. If you smoke one joint of mediocre weed in the morning and you get pulled later that night and get a saliva test taken, chances are it's gone and the swab won't pick up THC in your saliva. However, if it was a urine test or any other more in depth test it would show up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Optimism said:

 

Don´t need your attitude here, either appreciate or get the fuck out, simple as that. If you want to give me criticism then do so through a PM. 

 

Secondly.

 

You know your drugs? Good for you! This guide is for those who don´t and would want some pointers, there´s absolutely no need and a zero tolerance for you to come here and throw shit around. 

 

Thirdly, If you are unable to comprehend a simple sentence such as ´´Drug Detection Times´´ and require a title that carefully spoonfeeds your OCD, then go somewhere else. I literally do not have time for your kind. I did ask you what title you would suggest, and you needlessly started flaming me and telling everyone how good you are with drugs, I´m sure that´s a good attribute.

And that´s the end of that. If you keep your shit up and try to get your post count up here, I´ll have the replies locked down and deleted, so don´t bother spending your time on it.

Thank you, one of my several good qualities:lol: Edited.

 

"post count".

 

Go ahead and have the replies locked and deleted, as if I give a singular shit. What I'm trying to say is, I find this thread extremely unnecessary. It's not really a guide and I don't see anything USEFUL that it is teaching "drug users" and "drug distributers".

 

I just saw the part where you asked what title I would suggest. I would suggest no title because this is pretty much a useless thread and doesn't really make sense.

 

"If you want to stay out the prison from that cross eyed bald dude from all da movies, then you should know your drug tests even though no one on Owl has ever taken a drug test except that one time we all thought it was funny Hector was trying to be Canadian and got deported after a drug test"

 

JUST MY HONEST OPINION. Have a great day, hope to see this guide rise to the top of all the other guides.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The discussion of this topic is no longer seen as necessary, thus this thread has been closed from further discussion. The lockdown has been requested by the topic owner, which can be unlocked when the owner requests it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and follow our Guidelines.