Vesp

OwlGaming's Epic Fails / Funny Moments!

Title says it. Thread Rules: 1) - Treat others with respect, banter is allowed but no bullying. 2) Wait at least ten minutes before posting another reply after you last posted (only if nobody has replied after you), so it doesn't appear as a double post, I don't want my thread being closed because you're a post whore. Clip of the century

Edited by Undeadfellow

Someone didn't know that Florencia 13 is a real gang.[2014-03-09 16:35:17] [Output] : ((Faction)) Corey Wilcox: florence rap is golden[2014-03-09 16:35:19] [input] : f

[2014-03-09 16:35:19] [Output] : ((Faction)) Corey Wilcox:
[2014-03-09 16:35:25] [Output] : ((Faction)) Corey Wilcox: florence 13^[2014-03-09 16:35:26] [Output] : *Kurt Graham rolls their windows down.[2014-03-09 16:35:33] [Output] : ((Faction)) Delford Boyd: Wtf, lsrp nigg.[2014-03-09 16:35:44] [Output] : ((Faction)) Corey Wilcox: florence 13 is a real life gang, bro.

etLAbVV.jpgI'm not your mama sweetheart, how many times I've told you already :$
Who's impersonating one of my characters? Or is that just an NPC? 0.o

So this guy saw a girl blabla in a strip club made a /me got his dick out she was like brband he posted how big it was when she left and this was it LOL7pCZn.jpg

Who made that NPC and where is it! D:Its my char dammit! >.<oh and another funny moment: 7ptJO.jpg
Wait what? That's ur char's name? I requested that NPC like 3 weeks ago and the first name which came up in me was Daniella Hudson.

tCRwmp0.pngOkay-..I'll get you both jailed for DM, k?(edit: I just re-read it carefully, I thought he was DMing with his friend, and someone interrupted them.) Edited by Delicious

Wait what? That's ur char's name? I requested that NPC like 3 weeks ago and the first name which came up in me was Daniella Hudson.
Yes. Daniella Hudson was my secondary character I always had as opposed to Cortez Tenpenny.lol. change le name of npc por favor c:

Who made that NPC and where is it! D:Its my char dammit! >.<oh and another funny moment: 7ptJO.jpg
Is that by any chance at that situation where my char tried to stab someone who simply kong-fu'ed their way off my stabs, but when police came he's all like "Ahh, help me, call paramedics!". You know, near bank. Why don't you show the rest of it? It was quite funny too.