Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PuffRonz

In and out

Text by Maboo:

Hello fellas, it has been long since I was banned (yeah over 30 days now). I didn't come here to cry about it, I actually came here to inform you guys about my abuses I have done in OWL. I was here for nearly 2 years and yeah, from the truth side 80% of my play time is used while abusing & breaking rules. I'm not mentioning out people with who I had fun and with who I have abused OWL (people who have left OWL and some of them were in staff as well). That's true, people know that I'm a rule breaker and they are right about that. I did break rules 90% of my gaming time because I like to live & play without limitations. If I want to find/access something, I do what has to be done for achieving it. About that I have abused OWL staff is as well true, I freaking loved how easy it's actually to run away from the punishments when having friends in staff or you can just talk up some bullshit story :D. One of my greatest abuses in OWL as well it's still remaining in-game is my lovely 69 Ford Torino "Unknown". That's true, some of you might thought that it's legit build and so? Hell no fellas, it's abused & incorrectly built from the start till now and why so? Well I'm IRL vehicle mechanic and as we know, VT is recruiting people by their RP (well everyone can copy, paste the English sentences from the network & make themselves look like they actually know how it's done IRL) and that was the point what I used for my advantage. I loved that how easy it was for me to abuse, tell half truth and lie to VT leaders so they would allow me to actually build a OP Street legal dragster with 0 spin. Torino was a longest build in OWL I had, I owned it for over a 1 year and it wasn't finished still. The easiest thing with what I managed to abuse & actually prove that VT is having totally wrong leaders because I managed to get a fucking engine swapped (N/A engine, 632ci that produces 945HP) & I added a damn intercooler there. I'm going to list down a shorter version what is abused on Torino, so VT can actually pull their shit together & go learn something about vehicle tuning & AFR ratios etc. I love that fact how people can just engine swap a car, buy a standalone ecu, swap it up with original ecu after engine swap and the car will be running like it already got ECU tuned etc. LOL for real I have had damn good laugh with DejoPejo, Snazz, Dwayne and other people how dumb are VT leaders actually + some of members. But yeah that's not only thing what I have abused in OWL, there is a lot more things that I have done & of what people can gain advantage.

Who don't know for what I was banned then I will write it over here. Basically I granted myself a access to restricted forum section (CK applications) and used some of information to inform my friends & other people who I know that they have or have had a CK app on them. There was also other interesting information, but as I helped Chaos to stop that leak hole + the leaking inside the forums there ain't for now any leaking hole I see that people could use. Unless if I really get my hands back to scripting and try to access restricted information while not being connected to OWL because I know that some of YOU want to find out something what is restricted to see for you ;)

'69 Ford Torino "Unknown" aka Master Abuser:

As engine was swapped there wasn't fixed a water flow issue to keep engine cool ( was fixed until I crashed my car and lied to staff so I could get away with smaller damages )

Torino wheels: Wheel hub stock, brakes stock, rim bolt pattern is not fitting with hub and rear wheels even won't fit on the vehicle. Tires are 335 at the rear so yeah, good luck fitting them there without rebuilding the rear end :D dumb VT hahaha.

Differential was never changed + the driveshaft & axles are still stock while engine is currently producing (thanks to allowing the abuse on VT) about 1200hp+ with Whipple supercharger, AFR should be set to 12.5 & used pump gas.

Fat body panels? Haha that's a joke, they aren't making car that wide as people might think. They are still recommended to have on street dragsters so you could fit your ass large 330 to 450 wide tires back there but yeah on my car they ain't helping shit.

There wasn't any suspension modifications done to the vehicle if I remember right so yeah.

When I crashed Torino & it was off the road for about 1 week, the damage on car was actually abused thanks for that I'm IRL mechanic and I managed to speak up some bullshit physic law shit what they believed :D Got away with just having radiator fucked up and some panels, door, windows, windshield and so fucked up so kinda minor stuff. And why it was so easy for me? Well I actually crashed nice over 130km/h, if we also list down that my brakes are stock (thanks for VT to just make brakes better because I again talked some physic bullshit :D) and car still weighs nearly 1,4-1,5 tons it should have totalled & never roll again on that chassis :D But thanks for my knowledge & bullshit talk, I got away easy.

Vehicle has never got any maintenance than I only have passive RP-d oil changes and that shit.

BASICALLY if someone wants to ask something about Torinos build and find out what's exactly done etc. then just contact me via Discord (discord tag listed below). Who ever has some questions then just text me on Discord. I will be around OWL for long time so I'm up to help people for receiving some information if I could access or get it (If I got time to work on it). Staff can also come to talk with me if they want to.

"You can achieve anything if you really want it."

Peace!

I like how Maboo is actually so braggy but yet again he's just no-one in general. How he was acting CEO IC'ly,telling he has the knowledge and when he told he's gonna get a high position at KEO,but KEO actually prepared him the position of being the Janitor... Maboo,mate,no one cares,for real... You would be better off without posting this... You just make people laugh at you now... :) 

God its so hard to even read this.

I told you that your thread would turn out like this.

@OhhPixelz let's look into some of his vehicle concerns and see what we can do.

Normally we would remove a post like this from someone ban evading but this is too meme.

And thanks for the report @Mail

Appreciate some of the stuff you said about VT which can be looked into. However, half of it is false and your 'physics bullshit' had no effect. Also, your vehicle rebuild did not turn out better, it was nerf'd. The brakes were worse and the acceleration was 3/4 below what it was.

"Well I'm IRL vehicle mechanic and as we know" - We don't just accept people for logs, we accept people for initiative and their ability, logs is a helping hand to prove what you can do but, if this is a personal bash for not letting you it's down to your grammar, which is shown in the huge paragraphs and history. Not just logs. You're more than welcome to message me on Discord if you feel otherwise, this goes for anyone else.

You're not cool for abusing shit and you're even not cooler because your abuse has led to nothing.

You're acting like you are some kind of Owlgaming Pablo Escobar with crazy achievements or smth yet you've achieved NOTHING

thanks for the meme maboo

You could atleast report for an unban after few months.. Like i did..

The fact that you said you have to get transmission mounts for turbos really shown your flaws to us, and the fact you suggested motors built for rallying and offroading for drag usage, kinda retarded, but nonetheless I'll just delete the Torino since it would've probably went in flames. Have a nice one.

1 hour ago, termosas said:

I like how Maboo is actually so braggy but yet again he's just no-one in general. How he was acting CEO IC'ly,telling he has the knowledge and when he told he's gonna get a high position at KEO,but KEO actually prepared him the position of being the Janitor... Maboo,mate,no one cares,for real... You would be better off without posting this... You just make people laugh at you now... :) 

It's because he's one of them people that act like a hipster faggot that make up genders to sound relevent again, simple

3 minutes ago, DSIDanny said:

The fact that you said you have to get transmission mounts for turbos really shown your flaws to us, and the fact you suggested motors built for rallying and offroading for drag usage, kinda retarded, but nonetheless I'll just delete the Torino since it would've probably went in flames. Have a nice one.

It's because he's one of them people that act like a hipster faggot that make up genders to sound relevent again, simple

LMAO transmission mounts for turbos hahahahhahaha,"Mechanic"... :D

7 minutes ago, DSIDanny said:

LMAOOOOOOOOOO MY MAN REALLY CAME AT HIM LIKE THIS.