Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrLatwian

Vape script.

Hello everyone, I'm kinda new to this comunity, but I thought of this script, Vapes, like custom ones, Since all you have are cigarettes, and I think Vaping should be involved, think what you want, about vaping being gay and stuff..

So long story short, scripters should add vapes, they could be box mods, pen vapes, thoe shitty ciga-lights.... Re-changable coils, buying juice, ect.

Vaping.. I never got the point of it, blowing out steam for fun.. Lmao

People could always Roleplay it, I don't really see the point in scripting this.

15 minutes ago, Kalevius said:

/status & generics?

This

Get generics as you wish, and use /drag to do the animation, and /me's or /ame's to say so.

1 hour ago, MichaelNL said:

Vaping.. I never got the point of it, blowing out steam for fun.. Lmao

People could always Roleplay it, I don't really see the point in scripting this.

Same as cigars

The reason cigarettes are a scripted item is because they've been scripted for a very long time. I don't see the need to add a scripted item for vape pens as it can be done with generics. If you wanted it scripted to show smoke that would be a huge no no as it will cause lag.

Guest vapeyourass

vaping in the dangerous streets is likely to get you killed for beign a homo, therefore vaping is actually PG

No, totally useless and doesn't make the server more enjoyable for new players. Implement the old ones that were accepted in year 2014 first.

9 hours ago, MrLatwian said:

Hello everyone, I'm kinda new to this comunity, but I thought of this script, Vapes, like custom ones, Since all you have are cigarettes, and I think Vaping should be involved, think what you want, about vaping being gay and stuff..

So long story short, scripters should add vapes, they could be box mods, pen vapes, thoe shitty ciga-lights.... Re-changable coils, buying juice, ect.

I think vaping script is redundant when @Chaos already implemented a /selfck command.

Edit: Fucking hell, you're a latvian. Nope, I'm renouncing my nationality this instance.

Making a damn script for it will be just stupid & useless work by scripters as it's taking their important time to make some kiddos dream come true.. There are /me,/ame,/ado,/do,/status & generic items for those things. Just move this scrip suggestion to denied, it won't be going through anyway.

Scripters and Administrational teams should work to make this community better for us and drag in more players. Not drag in memes. Also barely anyone roleplays a cigar anymore. If they create a Vaping script people will use it for like a few weeks then leave it. They should make useful scripts not cancerous scripts.

8 hours ago, Lyricist said:

I think vaping script is redundant when @Chaos already implemented a /selfck command.

Edit: Fucking hell, you're a latvian. Nope, I'm renouncing my nationality this instance.

Made my day lol

Anyways this is the wrong section @MrLatwian you can make script suggestions here:

https://forums.owlgaming.net/forms/16-general-script-suggestion-ooc/