Sign in to follow this  
Chaos

Premium Feature Perks

6 hours ago, DejoPejo said:

Maybe 30% or 40% of discount for fixing a vehicle in Pay N Spray. And that lasts like 7 days?

God please, no. This just incentivates car enthusiasts to drive around more stupidly because they know their car fix will cost lower than the usual. Features like this is what we call P2W, those were removed for a reason.

17 hours ago, CharChar said:

I'll donate if we can make the entire UCP / OwlGaming website iPad compatible. 

The UCP update I mentioned at the meeting will address this. But again, we aren't really looking to make our website compatible for mobile devices.

Thanks for the ideas everyone, there's been some good ones here I never thought of.

On 10/14/2016 at 7:02 PM, LcLaSouljah said:

I think a way of upgrading said tokens (at least house ones) would be a nice  perk. Of course, this kinda treads the line of P2W.

Fine 1000gc for a house downgrade. P2L ftw.

On 10/15/2016 at 3:27 AM, DejoPejo said:

Maybe 30% or 40% of discount for fixing a vehicle in Pay N Spray. And that lasts like 7 days?

No- That's crossing into P2W, something that Chaos has been avoiding and even removing from premium features.

23 hours ago, Tailor said:

I mean you could but pay n spray is cheap as dirt already. Unless the price of it goes up no one will buy it.

How about a 50% larger fuel tank that you can install on a car? It would be a perk since people could drive for longer yknow.

This could work only if it still costs more to actually fill up. I.e., it costs you $100 to fill up usually, with the perk it still costs $150, just you know, it runs out slower so you can drive longer. This keeps it free of P2W in terms of just $, but then again still feels weird, especially if like a player uses that to more easily escape police by simply out running their gas tanks lol

Also, here's another idea: Once MTA1.6 comes out and has all the new free skin slots; possibly allow people to upload their own custom PED skin model and such as a donation perk? There'd be a limited number of Skin slots still, but with the correct pricing and even possibly a 'inactivity scanner' sort of thing to clear out old and unused ones, it could potentially work out. It'd need some oversight I think though- and possibly make it's streamed, now downloaded on joining the server, if possible? This could bring in some very unique RP and characters. (Also, they could then choose to sell that model to others for use in dupont to reskin themselves and such, i.e. uploading a generic new skin and then people can reskin it to fit their character as they already do with dupont).

21 hours ago, MindScape00 said:

This could work only if it still costs more to actually fill up. I.e., it costs you $100 to fill up usually, with the perk it still costs $150, just you know, it runs out slower so you can drive longer. This keeps it free of P2W in terms of just $, but then again still feels weird, especially if like a player uses that to more easily escape police by simply out running their gas tanks lol.

Well yeah, it is going to be more money simply because you're filling up more. So 150 gallons of fuel cost more than 100 (for example). The Sheriffs usually have more than one unit on a pursuit so we are able to switch off units as another is getting gas as we do now. Thus, the perk would not be overly OP.

On 17.10.2016 at 4:09 PM, Tailor said:

Well yeah, it is going to be more money simply because you're filling up more. So 150 gallons of fuel cost more than 100 (for example). The Sheriffs usually have more than one unit on a pursuit so we are able to switch off units as another is getting gas as we do now. Thus, the perk would not be overly OP.

or lets just make it so you can change the fuel tank size in /vehlib yes

Hey there. Don't know if this is still open for discussion, but I have a few suggestions.

- Ability to change an interior to another DEFAULT [not custom] interior.

The reason for this is that I'll occasionally find an interior that's just not realistic. It has WAY too much room on the inside, or WAY too little room. This way, you could pay GCs to have (an admin?) come and change your interior to another default interior at the cost of some GCs.

- Car Luck Box? Pay a certain amount of GCs to obtain a car instantly.

Basically, it'd be like a lottery type of system. Pay the GCs and get a car with a value of $10,000-$50,000, with the value increasing rarity.

- Sell Back House / Vehicle.

Pay GCs to sell back a property or vehicle for the price you paid for it, instead of a percentage of that amount.

- Free Ad Pushes for 7 Days

This could go right along with the paycheck bonuses. Speaks for itself.

- Car / Property Rentals

Perhaps specialty cars or properties could be rented for hour/day basis for GCs.

- Claim untouched property

With the many vacant buildings around, some of them don't have an interior yet. You can already fill out a form to have one placed, but perhaps a perk to instantly have one made for GCs. Perhaps also given to the player.

- Delete a Character

The ability to delete an inactive character at the cost of some GCs.

18 minutes ago, Kraze said:

Hey there. Don't know if this is still open for discussion, but I have a few suggestions.

The reason for this is that I'll occasionally find an interior that's just not realistic. It has WAY too much room on the inside, or WAY too little room. This way, you could pay GCs to have (an admin?) come and change your interior to another default interior at the cost of some GCs.

Basically, it'd be like a lottery type of system. Pay the GCs and get a car with a value of $10,000-$50,000, with the value increasing rarity.

Pay GCs to sell back a property or vehicle for the price you paid for it, instead of a percentage of that amount.

- Car / Property Rentals

Perhaps specialty cars or properties could be rented for hour/day basis for GCs.

With the many vacant buildings around, some of them don't have an interior yet. You can already fill out a form to have one placed, but perhaps a perk to instantly have one made for GCs. Perhaps also given to the player.

- Delete a Character

The main problem with most of these is that they make a way to turn GCs into cash. Which will slowly turn the whole server into a pay2win one. 

I do however like ideas 1, 4, 7. 

11 hours ago, Kraze said:

- Car / Property Rentals

- Delete a Character

- Admins can already do this if its not realistic so I don't think that perk makes much sense

- p2w

- p2w

- This would be fine

- p2w

- p2w

- Deleting characters can't and won't happen with or without GCs for reasons I've already talked about in other suggestions

So really only 1 idea that would work there.

permanent typing flag for say 2000GC that you can toggle on and off whenever you want

you buy the flag from the selection, rather than rent it for 7 days

3 hours ago, Mail said:

permanent typing flag for say 2000GC that you can toggle on and off whenever you want

you buy the flag from the selection, rather than rent it for 7 days

Renting it generates more income for the server by removing more GCs than a forever one would.

On 10/15/2016 at 0:27 PM, DejoPejo said:

No pls

"Premium DuPont Slot" your next upload will be 300kb max

"Premium Interior Upload " as a option to upload a interior with double the object limit (500)

'Prison Timer Fast Forward' 

since prison time goes x2 faster when online, this perk will speed up your timer by x2 until you're released whether you're online or offline

These would be great ideas to purchase GCs for.

I think they sacrifice server stability in the long run though which is deffo not something we want, right?

last one is kinda p2w don't you think?

1 hour ago, DrJoseEvil said:

"Premium DuPont Slot" your next upload will be 300kb max

"Premium Interior Upload " as a option to upload a interior with double the object limit (500)

'Prison Timer Fast Forward' 

since prison time goes x2 faster when online, this perk will speed up your timer by x2 until you're released whether you're online or offline

These would be great ideas to purchase GCs for.

1 hour ago, Tailor said:

I think they sacrifice server stability in the long run though which is deffo not something we want, right?

last one is kinda p2w don't you think?

The prison one I can see as p2w , but we're all brainstorming and tossing ideas into the middle 

Vehicle inactivity protection