Sign in to follow this  
Chaos

Premium Feature Perks

Hi,

I'm looking for suggestions on premium features you'd be interested in seeing on the server. This is of course perks you can buy with GCs. I eliminated a lot of options when I took over the server but never found ways to supplement what I had removed.

The server can't be supported with free feature updates forever without anything to keep bills paid. If there is something you personally could see yourself spending money to support oG and enjoy IG please let me know below and maybe I can implement that for you!

All the best,

I would love to see custom bank cards or keys, such as images being allowed to be pasted over to allow companies or people to have personalized cards or keys.

Just now, WhiteTiger said:

House credits, and car credits like what you get when you're a new playerz.

I think a way of upgrading said tokens (at least house ones) would be a nice  perk. Of course, this kinda treads the line of P2W.

1 minute ago, BusterAces said:

@Chaos this isn't exactly a feature more like a change. Remove the ads perk, you should be able to toggle them manually. If I don't have a phone or laptop with me I should not be able to see them.

This isn't looking to remove more perks. That's an entirely different topic.

Honestly... I don't think we need any more GC perks... I think owl already has given everyone everything they demanded (GC wise), it'd be a better idea to improve the current ones.

(These are kinda small fish, but, here is goes.)

New character picking points. (Current ones are the star tower, and mt chilliad, add a place in San Fierro, and another one in the old strip in LV)

I wish Vehicle slots ware bound to the account and not the character. If its not possible to do that at least cheaper Slots. I am nearly at my 11/11 cap. More then 11 costs an arm and a leg.

53 minutes ago, maramizo said:
  • Instant skin creation.
  • Make the skin limit perk account-wise instead of alt-wise. 
  • Custom avatars on O list.

Off the top of my head. I'll edit this post later if anything comes to mind.

Custom O avatars should be free imo, and it already is, just broken atm

Instant skin creation tho, yes yes.

In-game name change feature as an alternative to stat transfering. I guess it would cost a bit more due to having hours saved.

This would just set you straight to the "create a character" page so you can change height, weight, race, name + once finished, you still have all your shit. It's quite a piss when you make a new character, already have the connections and money but can't purchase certain shit due to an hour limit. :)

3 minutes ago, c1tizen said:

In-game name change feature as an alternative to stat transfering. I guess it would cost a bit more due to having hours saved.

This would just set you straight to the "create a character" page so you can change height, weight, race, name + once finished, you still have all your shit. It's quite a piss when you make a new character, already have the connections and money but can't purchase certain shit due to an hour limit. :)

There's already an instant 15 hours perk.

Dunno if this is a good idea or not, but: 50% off /ad posting fees for X time.

Just now, MindScape00 said:

Custom O avatars should be free imo, and it already is, just broken atm

Instant skin creation tho, yes yes.

Idk, I don't see why it should be free. It's not like it's something that should be handed out to everyone. It does take up database space, so it'd make sense to make it a donation perk.

lowkey just making it a donation perk so chaos actually fixes it

Just now, MindScape00 said:

There's already an instant 15 hours perk.

It also prevents you from having a shit load of character slots.

http://prntscr.com/ctzfky

This is what my UCP looks like. People shouldn't have to purchase more slots/ask for more slots for the sake of playing. I had to wait a week before I could use a character of my choice because of the limit.

4 minutes ago, maramizo said:

Idk, I don't see why it should be free. It's not like it's something that should be handed out to everyone. It does take up database space, so it'd make sense to make it a donation perk.

lowkey just making it a donation perk so chaos actually fixes it

lowkey i just want it fixed but I aint about making it a donation perk cuz I won't get it then. Unless there's pre-set ones we can use, and then donate to choose a completely custom one we upload.

3 minutes ago, c1tizen said:

It also prevents you from having a shit load of character slots.

http://prntscr.com/ctzfky

This is what my UCP looks like. People shouldn't have to purchase more slots/ask for more slots for the sake of playing. I had to wait a week before I could use a character of my choice because of the limit.

jesus.. I have like 6 actual characters (and like 3 throw away / random ones). I suppose it could help some people (although I'd suggest not making 9000 characters, butttt)

I think we should ad the ability to have a custom phone skin, so make a system where you can buy skins for the phone with GC's, this would be a pain to add but it's a nice and simple idea, allowing people to customize their own GUI

The instant dupont clothes sounds like a good one.

Moving the vehicle/interior limit perk to account wise would be good also.  Means I could have up to 33 properties and 15 vehicles on every character.

6 hours ago, c1tizen said:

In my opinion, stat transfers should remain an actual stat transfer from one character to another rather then wiping the whole character from existance. But i see your point with the hour thing, they should change the limit. It should base from the total hours on your account rather then the character. 

5 hours ago, DejoPejo said:

Maybe 30% or 40% of discount for fixing a vehicle in Pay N Spray. And that lasts like 7 days?

I mean you could but pay n spray is cheap as dirt already. Unless the price of it goes up no one will buy it.

How about a 50% larger fuel tank that you can install on a car? It would be a perk since people could drive for longer yknow.