Firebird

Appreciate a Staff Member!

9 hours ago, Script said:

@tree

Script cannot script but should he script or should he not script? Scripting would require Script to learn to script and learning to script would require Script to put in time and effort in order to script properly and Script doesn't think he'd be able to script as good as you'd think he'd be able to script. So the question is should Script script scripts or should he not script scripts?

You got me there man, you win this round.

13 hours ago, Script said:

@tree

Script cannot script but should he script or should he not script? Scripting would require Script to learn to script and learning to script would require Script to put in time and effort in order to script properly and Script doesn't think he'd be able to script as good as you'd think he'd be able to script. So the question is should Script script scripts or should he not script scripts?

Whack job 

13 hours ago, Script said:

@tree

Seeing "script or "Script" too much got me mind fucked, now the grammar looks wrong :(

1 hour ago, Fuzion said:

@QueenC drama queen 101

You appreciate me being as you say “ drama queen 101” 👍🏻 

1 hour ago, IloveDamage said:

@QueenC Cuz fast response<3

♥️♥️

On 8/25/2018 at 11:20 PM, tree said:

You got me there man, you win this round.

[RESTART ALL] Script has automatically stopped the resourse "Restart"

When I used to script for Owl, one day I was working in my dev server on  some script (not Script). So, I had stopped a few critical resources as they were causing some issues while I work, but they would have been critical on the live server. Well, I read this message, and I see some message looking like an admin warn, where Script has done something. Before I was 100% sure I was on my dev server and at that moment I freaked out as I thought I had stopped them on the live Owl server. I was calling Script or someone via /st chat for a good 5 minutes, attempting to get all the resources running. I was like shit is not good. And then I read the message. gg

@Script

this dude @Eloquent responds faster then ANY other administrator right now to reports. Owl staff atm has a general bad rep for reports and it's honestly a meme at this point within the community but this dude is always ontop of it. i usually don't post shit like this cause im hateful but yo u killing it my man.

Edited by Flluroz

@WickJeffe Handled a couple of my reports already and has always gone above and beyond to help with situations. One of the better admins right now. Along with @Lartsa as well before he cries.

@Vubstersmurf She handles reports precisely and very well and she is always available to help more than what she was asked to. @ItsMelodyy Well I dont have anything more to add, one of my favourite admins and my best mate. @iii He's also one of my favourite admins, if not the favourite one. always available and handles reports very well. 

Edited by Luxrayy

2 minutes ago, Luxrayy said:

@Vubstersmurf She handles reports precisely and very well and she is always available to help more than what she was asked to. @ItsMelodyy Well I dont have anything more to add, one of my favourite admins and my best mate. @iii He's also one of my favourite admins, if not the favourite one. always available and handles reports very well. 

Thank you sir. 

@ItsMelodyy is a good and active admin but gets carried away when his not-born child is touched or remotely mentioned. He's an Italians ally and our best mate, just like Adolf Hitler back in the day.

Edited by Kuroen

Just now, Kuroen said:

@ItsMelodyy is a good admin but gets carried away when his not-born child is touched. He's an Italians ally and our best mate, just like Adolf Hitler back in the day.

LOL good meme. Thanks for the pizza. 

9 minutes ago, EKWorks said:

@ItsMelodyy im biased, hes my best mate yeah. oh and i love it when a redneck accepts my report year cheers

@termosas best admin by a long shot

Bet you love it especially when I jump off of a mountain in your car while yelling YEEHAW. :)

Thanks for the memes :D

10 hours ago, Luxrayy said:

Loveeee ❤️   Can you and your friends stop crashing into us though thanks xxx

13 hours ago, Vubstersmurf said:

Loveeee ❤️   Can you and your friends stop crashing into us though thanks xxx

We're coming again.

@Lartsa @Portside @Swanker @ItsMelodyy = For showing some great activity In MTA and helping me a lot In last weeks.

@Daniels @Chaos @Eloquent = For bringing us some juicy development blogs In V