Firebird

Appreciate a Staff Member!

Big thanks to @BeyondSalvation , took his time and helped me with my report understood everything properly now, as opposed to the others it was just accept and bai

Edited by Nick55

@Swanker

@Snap

I love these two to death. Fantastic roleplayers and always manage to make shit fun. Probably two of my upmost favorite staff members. Much love you two xox

@G4mer99x this nigga right here is the best admin tbh, he has helped me a lot even before he was an admin. i'd really love to see him as the shit in the future. if there was a rate thing, i'd rate him 9/11. or 10/10 in basic maths.

@GentleFart @Krakkfaen My lads <3

@Peaky For tricking me regarding my car was hilarious, thanks for bringing my car back.

@Rauf Constantly making me a meme but you're still a legend. 

@G4mer99x You're a dude, helped me quite a bit with reports. 

@JustJasper010 For solving incidents quickly and dealing with annoying reports (Especially when we are waiting to see what happens).

@bartman Emergency Medicine God <3 

@Maxime for helping me out with my first skins, when I had trouble. You had so much patience and put in hours of effort for the problems I had, like when Melina Dupont had her arms crossed when skins were previewed, so I couldn't see issues and helping us delete our skins, before it was something the players could do. I'll always love you for that <3