Firebird

Appreciate a Staff Member!

Admins I appreciate: Firebird, Mirazoka, Maxime, Ramsey and Poffy.Of course, AlexJonesy is my favorite GM. :">Keep up the good work guys ! And always remember to have some fun as well.

Guest CaShMoNeYBiTcHeZ

Shout out to the ones that are ACTUALLY ACTIVE. So yes, not many.It's fucking piss poor when for 85% of the day the server is admin-less. And then you used to moan at me for taking reports and helping people when I had scripter rights.

I agree with Adams... At least he was helping out the players whilst there were not other admins around. Shame on you, I'm stuck inside an apartment right now and there are no admins/GM's on... -_-

At the end of this month the new Admin update is out, so the problem with the "admin-less server" will inevitably be fixed. Just hang tight while those applications are processed.

Edited by lj148
Typo

Brandon, Poffy, Firebird, Ramsey, lj148, Theno and Mirazoka. My favorite GM is Alex Joensy, hehe. :">

I appreciate pretty much everyone who puts their time and effort into the community and server(playing down somethings but #yolo, right?) but I especially want to thank MrPinkPanda, Justin and Maxime for their awesomeness.Thank you!

Theno, Maxime both are my favorite admins, hard & fast working, really appreciate them <3