Sarge

[Faction] - Ticket System

Ticket System  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this feature implemented?

• Yes
    • No

I'm supporting this, it will be more realistically and fun to do than just use a simple /ticket command on someone that will magically take money from his bank account.

I really hope to see this at least considered. A very good and realistic idea.

13 minutes ago, Humour said:

@Sarge edit ur screenies and block the apb list m8

Yep, done. :donald_trump:

I think there's too many things to fill out. If the command included "/ticket VIN PlayerID" to auto-fill as much information as it could from there, and then also cut down on some of the less-needed blanks also, then I'd totally agree. Remember this is a game after all so excessive paperwork (yes, that many things to write down is excessive..) will just be an annoyance.

2 hours ago, MindScape00 said:

I think there's too many things to fill out. If the command included "/ticket VIN PlayerID" to auto-fill as much information as it could from there, and then also cut down on some of the less-needed blanks also, then I'd totally agree. Remember this is a game after all so excessive paperwork (yes, that many things to write down is excessive..) will just be an annoyance.

Yeah. It's up to the Deputy's discretion to fill out as many gaps as possible. However, name, plates, make & model and DOB are necessary.

7 hours ago, Sarge said:

@Chaos Thoughts on this? 

#2 - Mentioning (@nickname) scripters is forbidden. The offender shall receive a forum infraction. We do read suggestions - if we don't reply, there is a reason.

3 hours ago, rickjames said:

That's a lot of fields. BoTS drivers have 8 fields to fill out when they impound a car and that already feels like too much.

Paperwork is 90% of a law enforcement officer's job.

On 29-8-2016 at 7:41 PM, Chaos said:

is it legal to quote?

I think it's cooler that factions get the ability make and edit forms like that. As example for business licenses, contracts, tickets as mentioned, permits etc.