Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BusterAces

Rant

People bitch and moan that there's no RP in Owl, well guess what? Maybe if that ONE fucking guy didn't have to shoot or troll whenever there's an event going on fucking it over for some lols? I don't understand owl and the need to always cause drama when there's some event going on, if it's a club or whatever it always ends with someone getting stabbed, shot or trying to commit suicide. Some people got some issues when a large portion of the server meets up in 1 area to actually rp.

lol, i was going to shoot you buster but someone took revenge for me.. To be honest yeah, club x shootin etc no good events fuck this shit.

Just now, BusterAces said:

A shooting at the mall on opening day too.

Oh god, at the concert thing? 

This happens too often, and soon we'll have a stupid rule that'll prevent people from doing this and then people with a proper reason won't be able to do it, and then people will cry over that very rule and say it's stupid, this is why we can't have nice things. :patrol_crying:

2 minutes ago, Toast said:

This happens too often, and soon we'll have a stupid rule that'll prevent people from doing this and then people with a proper reason won't be able to do it, and then people will cry over that very rule and say it's stupid, this is why we can't have nice things. :patrol_crying:

4 minutes ago, Toast said:

nothing beats working on something for ages to have it fucked by 1 guy trolling

I think people just love attention. Especially on the internet. The people that shoot up just want people to notice them for once in their lives. (No offense intended- I wasn't there and I can't say what happened 100%, but that's just my 2 cents.)

Guest Piercee

The fact that this constantly happens shows me that some people get too little attention in real life so they want to be central in any RP to make people focus their full attention on THEM.

Quite sad that nothing like this can go on without constant shitstorms though :/.

1 hour ago, ResidentPeach said:

This is the problem, our San Andreas is literally..

340021196.png

Gotham huh..?
My time has finally come!

Go IC and cry to the government for better gun control. Complain that the mayor is shit and the SD fails to provide public security. 

3 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Go IC and cry to the government for better gun control. Complain that the mayor is shit and the SD fails to provide public security. 

Nothing like a security perimeter, those that actually exist in the world of events! 

I was just joking about this earlier, but when Trump comes to LS I will actually place a bet that shots get fired.

If nobody shoots at the Trump rally I will send everyone nudes.

There's a line when something should be taken IC and when it should be OOC.

End of the day if someone's gonna shoot up big events and stuff without running it by someone higher up first (which everyone hates because they associate quality control with them darn restrichsuns), they're not benefiting ANYONE. They literally just make it not fun to play here.

@Chaos

11 minutes ago, HumanRevolution said:

There's a line when something should be taken IC and when it should be OOC.

End of the day if someone's gonna shoot up big events and stuff without running it by someone higher up first (which everyone hates because they associate quality control with them darn restrichsuns), they're not benefiting ANYONE. They literally just make it not fun to play here.

exactly i don't like having staff involved in people's rp but there has to be a point where staff jumps in and says enough is enough