Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DanielV

Latvians Can't Roleplay?

Owl will burn tonight. Because of horrible RP standards and bad English.

Nav ko ar jobaniem BMW braukāt apkārt un gudri dirst, ka esat baigi auto eksperti, ka pie stūres savā mūžā neēsat bijuši. Ietusējat ar sakarīgiem RPeriem un turieties pa gabalu no šitā visa auto exotica parodijas. Gribat driftot, pišat prom uz saviem drifta serveriem, pietiek tādu "es RPoju drifteri" te serverī.

I'm more surprised that this topic has gone as far as 4 pages, but in the end we all have agreed that Latvians can't RP. Shoutout to my real life friend @@Equinox who pretty much said that writing huge-ass /mes with thesaurus.com by your side qualifies as higher standard RP.

Guest Piercee

Well, my first assumption was off to 1 year. Thanks, bud. Carry on saying how Latvians suck at RP.

From a Latvian point of view I'd say @@Firebird has a good sense.

@@Firebird @@Lyricist @@4vitein

Burnsey

@@RastavalX owlgaming ir trash, normāla serveri būtu sen jau aizverts ciet topiks un tiktu sodīti cilvēki, kas uzsāka šo flame war tajā forumā. Un jā, pats par sevi owlgaming ir trash, ari roleplay ziņā.

This is just sad... I also wonder-why are the mods not doing anything about this post that is basically a hate post towards latvians as an etnicity.

And who are you, people, to say that "latvians are bla, bla, bla..."

You must be immature to judge all latvians just by a couple people who can't roleplay.

I can agree, that some latvian roleplayers(honestly, the majority) are not very good, but that doesn't mean you can start a flame war and talk sh1t about all latvians, or, in this case, all latvian roleplayer's..

You probably haven't met a single latvian person in your life, because all you do is sit in your basement griding money in your ''top-kek owlgaming rp server'' and making false statements.

By making a topic like this and posting it, hating towards latvians and ranting about this, that is just pathetic. Almost everyone in this topic is just making themselves look like immature idiots.

You are talking shit about us, meanwhile, from this topic, you can clearly see, that you are not better(if not worse) and, I suppose, you are just really trying to increase your self-esteem and attract attention.

This is just sad.. You should be ashamed and so should be the mods of this forum for letting this go on and even participating in it. As I said, you just make yourself look like immature idiots.

P.s And, at any moment do I say, that now ''all owlgaming players are immature idiots'' or ''owlgaming is a shit server'', I am talking about the people, who are trash talking in this topic.

It all started as a satire comedy joke and turned into serious discussion, people really need to learn how to take a joke.

Would be cool if this topic could get locked and archived by a mod, the amount of salty Latvians joining in and commenting on this is appalling.

Following up how this thread started and continued on as a joke and the community members involved understood overall that it was, the thread remained open but however it appears that this has escalated to a point where people are joining in on the conversation and taking it seriously. A direct attempt at bashing another member of the community and/or ethnic, in this case, Latvians - Is strictly forbidden.

Please avoid making thread like this in the future, locked.